Ambien and Sexual dysfunction - female - from FDA reports
Sexual dysfunction - female is reported only by a few people who take Ambien. We study 61,062 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA. Among them, 4 have Sexual dysfunction - female. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction - female and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
61,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Sexual Dysfunction - Female
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Sexual Dysfunction - Female when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 100.00%)
- Quit Smoking (3 people, 75.00%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Chantix (3 people, 75.00%)
- Claritin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Adderall 10 (2 people, 50.00%)
- Neupogen (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Irregular (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hallucination, Olfactory (3 people, 75.00%)
- Confusional State (3 people, 75.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 75.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual dysfunction - female when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is sexual dysfunction - female caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 67,038 users)
Sexual Dysfunction - Female
Sexual dysfunction - female (difficulty experienced by female during any stage of a normal sexual activity) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, stress and anxiety, insomnia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 117 Sexual dysfunction - female patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sexual dysfunction - femaleSexual dysfunction - female
Could your condition cause Sexual dysfunction - femaleSexual dysfunction - female
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking 12.5 mg Ambien CR for 6 years 2 or 3 times per week and then for about 10 or 11 months every night. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both feet and it has become worse since. In the past 2 months or so I have tried to get off Ambien by cutting ...