Home > Ambien > Sexual dysfunction > Ambien and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Ambien cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 43,096 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Among them, 416 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ambien and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Ambien (latest outcomes from 46,701 users) has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,114 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 43,096 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien. Among them, 416 people (0.97%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Ambien when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sexual dysfunction||9.30%||18.60%||9.30%||11.63%||37.21%||11.63%||2.33% |
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Ambien * :
|Sexual dysfunction||5.69%||94.31% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Ambien * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.26%||0.00%||5.14%||6.17%||30.85%||23.39%||34.19% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Ambien ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sexual dysfunction||12.50%||25.00%||50.00%||12.50% |
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sexual dysfunction||14.29%||28.57%||57.14% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (83 people, 19.95%)
- Insomnia (60 people, 14.42%)
- Anxiety (50 people, 12.02%)
- Depression (48 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (38 people, 9.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (118 people, 28.37%)
- Oxycontin (99 people, 23.80%)
- Xanax (92 people, 22.12%)
- Lipitor (88 people, 21.15%)
- Aspirin (77 people, 18.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Ambien?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ambien and have Sexual Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Ambien
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ambien, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Ambien, Sexual dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Ambien is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ambien used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Ambien, Remicade, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Disorder, Crohn's Disease, Ankle Pain. The patient has Erectile Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Cymbalta, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Flexeril, Aspirin, Ambien for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Bph, Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, Heart Rate Increased, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Ambien, Sexual dysfunction
Recent Ambien related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ambien, Sexual dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Devil's Head
- Olive Oil