Review: could Ambien cause Sexual dysfunction - female (Female sexual dysfunction)?
Summary: Sexual dysfunction - female is reported only by a few people who take Ambien.
We study 43,157 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Sexual dysfunction - female. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction - female and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ambien and have Sexual dysfunction - female >>>
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 46,768 Ambien users)
Sexual dysfunction - female
Sexual dysfunction - female (difficulty experienced by female during any stage of a normal sexual activity) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, insomnia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 89 Sexual dysfunction - female patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 43,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Sexual Dysfunction - Female.
Time on Ambien when people have Sexual dysfunction - female * :
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction - female when taking Ambien * :
|Sexual dysfunction - female||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction - female when taking Ambien * :
|Sexual dysfunction - female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction - female when taking Ambien ** :
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction - female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Chantix (3 people, 100.00%)
- Adderall 10 (2 people, 66.67%)
- Claritin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Adderall 5 (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction - Female while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ambien and have Sexual Dysfunction - Female
- support group for people who take Ambien
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction - Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Valium for a 62-year old man with Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a 79-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, Sleep Aid, Removal Of Foreign Body From Eye, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Solpidem
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 80-year old woman with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Nausea In The Morning - Females
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Nexium, Lamictal, Keppra for a 42-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Acid Reflux, Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Constipation, Insomnia, Blurred Vision, Pressure Of Speech
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 55-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Completed Suicide
Recent Ambien related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.