Ambien and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Sweating - excessive with Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62,274 people who have side effects when taking Ambien from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
62,274 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 1,225 people (1.97%) have Sweating - excessive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ambien when people have Sweating - excessive *:
- < 1 month: 44.12 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.94 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 17.65 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.82 %
- 10+ years: 5.88 %
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Ambien *:
- female: 57.83 %
- male: 42.17 %
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.4 %
- 20-29: 3.54 %
- 30-39: 11.94 %
- 40-49: 28.14 %
- 50-59: 27.63 %
- 60+: 28.34 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (252 people, 20.57%)
- Depression (170 people, 13.88%)
- Stress And Anxiety (114 people, 9.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (58 people, 4.73%)
- Fibromyalgia (51 people, 4.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (231 people, 18.86%)
- Neurontin (203 people, 16.57%)
- Oxycontin (191 people, 15.59%)
- Cymbalta (182 people, 14.86%)
- Protonix (141 people, 11.51%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (474 people, 38.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (380 people, 31.02%)
- Breathing Difficulty (341 people, 27.84%)
- Pain (340 people, 27.76%)
- Fatigue (333 people, 27.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sweating - excessive when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSweating - excessive and drugs with ingredients of zolpidem tartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSweating - excessive and Ambien from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 68,348 users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,818 Sweating - excessive patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Could your condition cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
User reviews to the study
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...