Review: could Ambien cause Violence-related symptom?
Summary: Violence-related symptom is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Sleep disorder.
We study 43,167 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Violence-related symptom. Find out below who they are, when they have Violence-related symptom and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ambien and have Violence-related symptom >>>
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 46,780 Ambien users)
Violence-related symptom has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 948 Violence-related symptom patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 43,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien. Among them, 17 people (0.04%) have Violence-related Symptom.
Time on Ambien when people have Violence-related symptom * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Ambien * :
|Violence-related symptom||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Ambien * :
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||8.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Violence-related symptom when taking Ambien ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Violence-related symptom ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (5 people, 29.41%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 23.53%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 23.53%)
- Depression (4 people, 23.53%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (3 people, 17.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (7 people, 41.18%)
- Ambien cr (4 people, 23.53%)
- Xanax (4 people, 23.53%)
- Celexa (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lipitor (3 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Violence-related Symptom while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ambien and have Violence-related Symptom
- support group for people who take Ambien
- support group for people who have Violence-related Symptom
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lipitor, AMBIEN, Sertraline for a 59-year old woman with Meralgia Paraesthetica, Heartburn - Chronic, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Le Cells, Cd8 Lymphocytes, Neutrophilia
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Toradol, Zolpidem Tartrate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Adipex-p, Lisinopril, Lamictal, Sertraline for a 37-year old woman with Nausea, Migraine, Sleeplessness, Weight Loss, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stones - Kidney, Bite
- A study of drug interactions between Pravachol, Humalog, Ambien, Lamictal, Lisinopril for a 39-year old man with Hyperlipidaemia, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Bipolar Ii Disorder, Microalbuminuria.
Recent Ambien related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ambien, Morphine Sulfate, Percocet for a 41-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Ambien, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Vistaril for a 18-year old girl who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate for a 58-year old man who has Depression And Insomnia
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 69-year old woman who has Chronic Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.