Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Ciliary muscle spasm?
Summary: there is no Ciliary muscle spasm reported by people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,599 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ciliary muscle spasm and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Ciliary muscle spasm >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 2,834 Amiodarone hydrochloride users)
Ciliary muscle spasm
Ciliary muscle spasm has been reported by people with macular degeneration, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, asthma, fatigue. (latest reports from 16 Ciliary muscle spasm patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of amiodarone hydrochloride and ciliary muscle spasm on
Do you have Ciliary Muscle Spasm while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Ciliary muscle spasm
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Endometriosis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Rotator Cuff Pain, Left Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Arrhythmia, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 59-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Arrhythmia, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Lasix, Coumadin, Coreg for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Heart Failure. The patient has Orthostatic Hypotension
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Recent Amiodarone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.