Home > Amiodarone hydrochloride > Gastrointestinal upset > Amiodarone hydrochloride and Gastrointestinal upset
Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Gastrointestinal upset?
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Gastrointestinal upset. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastrointestinal upset and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal upset >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,830 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Gastrointestinal Upset (latest reports from 1,935 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,595 people reported to have side effects when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Gastrointestinal Upset.
Time on Amiodarone hydrochloride when people have Gastrointestinal upset * :
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal upset when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Gastrointestinal upset||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal upset when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Gastrointestinal upset||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Gastrointestinal upset when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Gastrointestinal upset ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lanoxin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zocor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aricept (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prozac (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastrointestinal Upset while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal Upset
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Upset
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Face Discolored, Blue Grey, and takes Amiodarone Hcl)
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- Can i take zantac with bystolic medication
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Bystolic)
has runny nose, eyes are red and watery along with mild sternum pressure with mild sweating, hiccups. Is this a warning for heart problems or just a bad case of allergy? Please help.
- Cause of liver function derangement, alp 185, ggt 175, but normal alt amd ast? also unexplained thrombocytopenia.
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Adenocarcinoma Of Lung, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Xarelto, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Foscavir, Precedex, Ketamine Hydrochloride)
A 76 years old male with known history of KRAS Non-small-cell Adenocarcinoma, status post-left upper lobe lobectomy in November 2010, suggestive of CA lung recurrence with multiple intra-pulmonary metastases in June 2012. Started the following 3-weekly chemotherapy on 7th July: Alimta 870mg (500mg/ ...
- Ihave had atrial fibrillation in the past now fixed with p.v.i. need to stop smoking can i use 'nicorrete'?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Atorvastatin Calcium)
As I have had several episodes of AF and now seem to be under control due to a P.V.I. procedure I am really keen hot to go backwards as many would know the disruption to life and discomfort AF causes is not good, I really need to stop smoking but if I am pre disposed to A.F. what is the risk in Nico ...
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Gastrointestinal upset
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type, Psychosis, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride)
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Gastrointestinal upset
- A study of drug interactions between Altace, Tricor, Coreg, Pradaxa, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Lasix, Omeprazole, Lantus for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Acid Reflux, Diabetic Complication. The patient has Zithromax
Comments: I have had bypass surgery twice. Triple in 1984, quadruple in 2009. After the 2009 bypass, I developed atrial fibrillation, low pulse rate and diabetes. On Jan 4th, I saw my doctor for flu symptoms. He prescribed a Z-Pack which I took from Jan 5 - 9, 2013. On Feb 19, 2013 I collapsed in a grocer ...
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Had Cardio Version Told Drug Kept Heart In Rythm. The patient has Lipids
Comments: I took Lipitor and acquired atrial fibrillation, I was on digoxin and metropolol and pradaxa for about 2 wks.and then they took me off pradaxa and put me on warfarin, I was on this medication for about 4 months and then I had cardio version, and cardiologist put me on amiodarone/ I was very allergi ...
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Paroxysmal Arrhythmia. The patient has
Comments: was diagnosed with thrombocytos after amiodarone was discontinued. Platelet count was in the 500 range. It spiraled up because of stress. Hemotologist diagnosed it after many tests including bone marrow,and said it was Essential Thrombocytosis, (unknown cause). Today I am on Hydrea & experiencing ma ...
More related studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Gastrointestinal upset
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (23 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)