Home > Amiodarone > Hand tremor > Amiodarone and Hand tremor
Review: could Amiodarone cause Hand tremor?
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hand tremor and more.
Amiodarone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,830 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Hand tremor (latest reports from 207 patients) has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, enlarged prostate, bipolar i disorder.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hand Tremor while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hand Tremor
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- How to stop hand tremors
shake hard to hold fork to eat at times.need to find something to stop shakes
- Can hand tremors be caused by prolonged use of hydrocodone?
Occasional hand tremors. Noticed while sitting, watching TV, reading, or using the computer. One hand will have mild tremors that start and stop. Condition will continue off and on for up to three hours.
- Can i take zantac with bystolic medication
has runny nose, eyes are red and watery along with mild sternum pressure with mild sweating, hiccups. Is this a warning for heart problems or just a bad case of allergy? Please help.
- Cause of liver function derangement, alp 185, ggt 175, but normal alt amd ast? also unexplained thrombocytopenia.
A 76 years old male with known history of KRAS Non-small-cell Adenocarcinoma, status post-left upper lobe lobectomy in November 2010, suggestive of CA lung recurrence with multiple intra-pulmonary metastases in June 2012. Started the following 3-weekly chemotherapy on 7th July: Alimta 870mg (500mg/ ...
- Ihave had atrial fibrillation in the past now fixed with p.v.i. need to stop smoking can i use 'nicorrete'?
As I have had several episodes of AF and now seem to be under control due to a P.V.I. procedure I am really keen hot to go backwards as many would know the disruption to life and discomfort AF causes is not good, I really need to stop smoking but if I am pre disposed to A.F. what is the risk in Nico ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
- Would severe shoulder pain from rotator cuff over an extended period of time cause a person who has a history of atrial fibralation (& is taking rx for it) actually go into atrial fibralation?
He is a very active 96 year old. Very sharp mind. Good physical condition for age. For about 2 weeks he has been having a lot of pain in his right shoulder...probably rotator cuff. I've been trying to get him to go have it looked at...thinking a cordisone shot might help, but he has be putting i ...
- Vimovo and testosterone injections now getting tremors
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
On eHealthMe, Amiodarone Hydrochloride (amiodarone hydrochloride) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Amiodarone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amiodarone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
Recent Amiodarone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Heparin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Levophed for a 80-year old woman who has Low Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Pradaxa for a 60-year old man who has Arrhythmia
- Comparions of Furosemide, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 77-year old man who has Carl Schwanderlik
- Comparions of Azithromycin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a 77-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Spironolactone, Furosemide, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 25-year old man who has Ventricular Arrhythmia
- Comparions of Chlorpheniramine Maleate (Sandoz) - 12MG, Amiodarone Hydrochloride (Taro) - 400MG for a 67-year old man who has Arrhythmia
- Comparions of Pradaxa, Tylenol (Mcneil Cons) - 120MG, Pacerone for a 62-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Amiodarone Hydrochloride (Intl Medication Sys) - 50MG/ML, Pradaxa (Boehringer Ingelheim) - 150MG for a 72-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide (Watson Labs) - 5MG;6.25MG, Sotalol Hydrochloride (Genpharm) - 80MG, Amiodarone Hydrochloride (Taro) - 100MG for a 61-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium (Teva) - 20MG, Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 5MG, Amiodarone Hydrochloride (Teva Pharms) - 200MG for a 66-year old woman who has A-fib
More related comparison studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (6 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (18 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- American Mullein
- Subdural Haematoma
- Weight Gain Unintentional