Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Hand tremor?
Summary: there is no Hand tremor reported by people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,600 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hand tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Hand tremor >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 2,835 Amiodarone hydrochloride users)
Hand tremor has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, infection, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 83 Hand tremor patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Hand Tremor while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hand Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone for a 64-year old woman with Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Hand Tremor
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman with Bipolar. The patient has Hand Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Endometriosis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Rotator Cuff Pain, Left Shoulder
- A study of side effects of Lovaza for a 85-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Paralysis Spastic (excl Congenital), Hearing Loss, Hand Tremor, Sneezing, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Loose Bowel Movements, Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Short-term Memory Loss, Nasal Congestion, Cough, Watery Eyes
- A study of side effects of Effexor XR for a 61-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Hand Tremor
Recent Amiodarone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.