Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Hand tremor?
Summary: there is no Hand tremor reported by people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hand tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Hand tremor >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Amiodarone hydrochloride 2,830 users)
Hand tremor has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, bipolar i disorder.(latest reports from Hand tremor 45 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Hand Tremor while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hand Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease (1 answer)
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Sleepiness - During The Day, Shaking Hands, Feeling Of Being Pulled Backwords, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Hand Grasping , Hand Tremor, Extremely Short Term Memory Loss, Slow Thought Expression, Intermittent Low Grade Fever, and takes Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lasix, Eplerenone)
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Face Discolored, Blue Grey, and takes Amiodarone Hcl)
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- How to stop hand tremors
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Hand Tremor, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
shake hard to hold fork to eat at times.need to find something to stop shakes
- Can hand tremors be caused by prolonged use of hydrocodone?
(Asked by a 52 year old man who has Hand Tremor, and takes Hydrocortone, Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole)
Occasional hand tremors. Noticed while sitting, watching TV, reading, or using the computer. One hand will have mild tremors that start and stop. Condition will continue off and on for up to three hours.
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type, Psychosis, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride)
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Amoxicillin for a patient with Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Infection. The patient has Hand Tremor
Comments: I had oral surgery to remove a cracked tooth. I was very stressed that morning. 36 hours later I had a very severe hand tremor that continued both while moving (cooking) and at rest. It lasted about a half hour. I took one baby aspirin and it subsided within the next twenty minutes. Scared me.
- A study of side effects of Exemestane for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Hand Tremor
Comments: Began 5 year follow up drug treatment for breast cancer with Femara. Taken off due to side effects for 2 weeks and then put on Exemestane 25 mg daily. Started Exemestane 2 weeks ago. Began having mild tremors in right hand and up to mid-elbow 2 days ago. Usual reported side effects of drug, i.e. joi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Blindness Unilateral
Comments: I had two successful cataract surgeries (right/left) in 2009. 2011 a bout of afib, hospitalized, put on Amiodarone for high dose for 14 days then the dose cut in half, continued on it for over one year, eyes started to hurt feeling as if they were too large for socket, eyesight started to deteriorat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Indomethacin, Zyrtec, Tylenol, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Lipitor, Benicar, Lasix, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain In Swelling Hand, Cough And Sneezing, Pain From Swelling Hand, To Treat Side Effect Of Synthroid, Swelling, High Blood Pressure, Low Thyroid, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Cough, Weight Loss, Hand Swelling Bruising On Both Arms,
Comments: I take Benicar, Toprol and aspirin for high blood pressure. I take Lasix for swelling hand and blood pressure. Lipitor for high cholesterol. I take prednisone and indomethacin for swelling hand pain. Synthroid for low thyroid due to amiodarone. Zyrtec for sneezing. I take Tylenol for hand swelling p ...
More related studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Hand tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.