Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma)?
Summary: there is no Liver cancer reported by people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Liver cancer >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Amiodarone hydrochloride 2,830 users)
Liver cancer (liver cancer) has been reported by people with periodic paralysis with hypokalemia.(latest reports from Liver cancer 50 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Liver Cancer while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Liver Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Does anyone have any experience with nexavar from india
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Cancer - Liver, and takes Nexavar)
My father has just diagnose with liver cancer last week. As it looks like cancer is big and inoperable. He lives in Mongolia and doctors told him take this Nexavar. But it's so expensive that we can't afford. I heard that Indian made the same and cheaper. But my question is that anyone has taken thi ...
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Face Discolored, Blue Grey, and takes Amiodarone Hcl)
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- Liver cancer , cirossis ,and iscador
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Liver Cancer, Cirossis, and takes Iscador)
I am mainly on a raw diet for the last 6 months ,taking multi doses of vit c ,h202,and just about every other cancer fighting supplement I can get down but my tumours have gotten larger. I will do a chemo embolization next week but was wondering if the iscador will help with my cirossis ,and also wh ...
- Can i take zantac with bystolic medication
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Bystolic)
has runny nose, eyes are red and watery along with mild sternum pressure with mild sweating, hiccups. Is this a warning for heart problems or just a bad case of allergy? Please help.
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Liver cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type, Psychosis, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride)
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Liver cancer
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Blindness Unilateral
Comments: I had two successful cataract surgeries (right/left) in 2009. 2011 a bout of afib, hospitalized, put on Amiodarone for high dose for 14 days then the dose cut in half, continued on it for over one year, eyes started to hurt feeling as if they were too large for socket, eyesight started to deteriorat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Indomethacin, Zyrtec, Tylenol, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Toprol-xl, Synthroid, Lipitor, Benicar, Lasix, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain In Swelling Hand, Cough And Sneezing, Pain From Swelling Hand, To Treat Side Effect Of Synthroid, Swelling, High Blood Pressure, Low Thyroid, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Irregular Heartbeat. The patient has Cough, Weight Loss, Hand Swelling Bruising On Both Arms,
Comments: I take Benicar, Toprol and aspirin for high blood pressure. I take Lasix for swelling hand and blood pressure. Lipitor for high cholesterol. I take prednisone and indomethacin for swelling hand pain. Synthroid for low thyroid due to amiodarone. Zyrtec for sneezing. I take Tylenol for hand swelling p ...
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with A-fib. The patient has Sudden Onset Of Aggression And Paranoid
Comments: began taking amiodarone hcl a month ago after going through a rough period of infedctions high heart rate, stroke like symptoms and dimensia chrarcteristics. Is now paranoid and aggressive toward family car givers.
Could this be a side effect of this drug?
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Spironolactone, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Edema, Hair Loss, Constipation, Diarrhea, Hoarseness, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Cramps, Indigestion, Swelling
Comments: Symptoms vary, but throat swelling has worsened. Each time medication is adjusted, symptoms increase. Overdose on Levothyroxine (double dosage) was severe enough to cause inability to walk barely a few steps, followed by diarrhea, stomach cramps and flu like symptoms that lasted a week or more.
More related studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Liver cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.