Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma)?
Summary: there is no Liver cancer reported by people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,600 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Liver cancer >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 2,835 Amiodarone hydrochloride users)
Liver cancer (liver cancer) has been reported by people with periodic paralysis with hypokalemia. (latest reports from 52 Liver cancer patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of amiodarone hydrochloride and liver cancer on
Do you have Liver Cancer while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Liver Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Endometriosis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Rotator Cuff Pain, Left Shoulder
- A study of side effects of Byetta for a 55-year old woman with Sugars. The patient has Cancer - Liver (liver cancer)
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Arrhythmia, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 59-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Arrhythmia, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a 22-year old woman with Head And Neck Cancer. The patient has Liver Cancer (liver cancer)
Recent Amiodarone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.