Home > Amiodarone hydrochloride > Urine output decreased > Amiodarone hydrochloride and Urine output decreased
Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Urine output decreased?
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Urine output decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine output decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Urine output decreased >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,830 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Urine output decreased
Urine output decreased (latest reports from 25,878 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, pain, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 2,595 people reported to have side effects when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Urine Output Decreased.
Time on Amiodarone hydrochloride when people have Urine output decreased * :
Gender of people who have Urine output decreased when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Urine output decreased||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who have Urine output decreased when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Urine output decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Urine output decreased when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Urine output decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dementia alzheimer's type (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fluid retention (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (3 people, 60.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (3 people, 60.00%)
- Cilostazol (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pamelor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urine Output Decreased while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Urine Output Decreased
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Urine Output Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Face Discolored, Blue Grey, and takes Amiodarone Hcl)
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- Can i take zantac with bystolic medication
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Bystolic)
has runny nose, eyes are red and watery along with mild sternum pressure with mild sweating, hiccups. Is this a warning for heart problems or just a bad case of allergy? Please help.
- Cause of liver function derangement, alp 185, ggt 175, but normal alt amd ast? also unexplained thrombocytopenia.
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Adenocarcinoma Of Lung, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Xarelto, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Foscavir, Precedex, Ketamine Hydrochloride)
A 76 years old male with known history of KRAS Non-small-cell Adenocarcinoma, status post-left upper lobe lobectomy in November 2010, suggestive of CA lung recurrence with multiple intra-pulmonary metastases in June 2012. Started the following 3-weekly chemotherapy on 7th July: Alimta 870mg (500mg/ ...
- Ihave had atrial fibrillation in the past now fixed with p.v.i. need to stop smoking can i use 'nicorrete'?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Atorvastatin Calcium)
As I have had several episodes of AF and now seem to be under control due to a P.V.I. procedure I am really keen hot to go backwards as many would know the disruption to life and discomfort AF causes is not good, I really need to stop smoking but if I am pre disposed to A.F. what is the risk in Nico ...
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Urine output decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type, Psychosis, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride)
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Urine output decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of side effects of Pacerone for a patient with A-fib. The patient has A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia)
Comments: Possible side effects of hyperthyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lasix, Tenormin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Counteract The Lasix Depleting Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Hbp, Heart Failure, A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: diarrhea continues even tho switched from multaq to Amiodarone 100mg. day.
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Sinus Arrhythmia. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down
Comments: just on drugs , concerned about side effects. ICD has been inserted recently
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: diarrhea is moderate, but at times, severe with cramps
More related studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Urine output decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hallucinations, Mixed and Rsd
- Azathioprine and Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Polymorphous Light Eruption
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Glutathione and Hydrops
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (2 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (7 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (24 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (24 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)