Home > Amiodarone hydrochloride > Vertigo aggravated > Amiodarone hydrochloride and Vertigo aggravated
Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Vertigo aggravated?
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vertigo aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo aggravated >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,830 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Vertigo aggravated (latest reports from 44,337 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,595 people reported to have side effects when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Vertigo Aggravated.
Time on Amiodarone hydrochloride when people have Vertigo aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Vertigo aggravated ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pruritus (2 people, 40.00%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ventricular tachycardia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Perindopril erbumine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Coloxyl with senna (2 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo Aggravated while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo Aggravated
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Vertigo Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Used amiodarone hcl for 3yrs
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Face Discolored, Blue Grey, and takes Amiodarone Hcl)
off amiodarone hcl for 5 months, how long a period does discolor takes to fade away to get back to normal color skin. thanks
- Can i take zantac with bystolic medication
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Bystolic)
has runny nose, eyes are red and watery along with mild sternum pressure with mild sweating, hiccups. Is this a warning for heart problems or just a bad case of allergy? Please help.
- Cause of liver function derangement, alp 185, ggt 175, but normal alt amd ast? also unexplained thrombocytopenia.
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Adenocarcinoma Of Lung, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Xarelto, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Foscavir, Precedex, Ketamine Hydrochloride)
A 76 years old male with known history of KRAS Non-small-cell Adenocarcinoma, status post-left upper lobe lobectomy in November 2010, suggestive of CA lung recurrence with multiple intra-pulmonary metastases in June 2012. Started the following 3-weekly chemotherapy on 7th July: Alimta 870mg (500mg/ ...
- Ihave had atrial fibrillation in the past now fixed with p.v.i. need to stop smoking can i use 'nicorrete'?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Atorvastatin Calcium)
As I have had several episodes of AF and now seem to be under control due to a P.V.I. procedure I am really keen hot to go backwards as many would know the disruption to life and discomfort AF causes is not good, I really need to stop smoking but if I am pre disposed to A.F. what is the risk in Nico ...
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Vertigo aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
(Posted by a 73 year old woman who has Vertigo)
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Vertigo, Nausea, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Loss Of Memory, Delusional Disorder, Unspecified Type, Psychosis, and takes Amiodarone Hydrochloride)
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Pressure In Back Of Head, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue, Balance Disorder, Slurred Speech, Vertigo, and takes Topamax, Amlodipine Besylate)
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Vertigo aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Augmentin '875' for a patient with ADDH, Sinusitis. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
Comments: I am waiting to see Dr this afternoon. I'm fairly certain it is the meds.
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Chest Discomfort, Ear Discomfort, Chest Pressure Sensation (feeling of pressure on chest), Difficulty In Walking, Difficulty Falling Asleep (sleeplessness), Vertigo Aggravated, Leg Cramping, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision (double vision), Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
Comments: If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizziness and vertigo to the point of going nuts over it. Decided to get off Zoloft and weaned myself over a 3 week period after which I stopped taking. Continued dizziness and vertigo for next 2 months. Now severity abating. I am not a drug addict (good ...
- A study of side effects of 8-hour Bayer for a patient with Shingles. The patient has Vertigo
Comments: Have had vertigo since I had shingles three months ago!
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
Comments: Have been seen by several ENT, neurology, balance clinic, physical therapist several times but unbalance (Vertigo) has not resolved. Although I have sinusitis and a very small aneurysm discovered 5 years ago (CT Scan) while trying to find cause of Vertigo, I'm told neither of them is causing the V ...
More related studies for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Vertigo aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.