Review: could Amiodarone hydrochloride cause Vertigo aggravated?
Summary: Vertigo aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride.
We study 2,600 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vertigo aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo aggravated >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 2,835 Amiodarone hydrochloride users)
Vertigo aggravated (latest reports from 20,850 Vertigo aggravated patients)
On Mar, 15, 2015: 2,600 people reported to have side effects when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Vertigo Aggravated.
Time on Amiodarone hydrochloride when people have Vertigo aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Vertigo aggravated ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pruritus (2 people, 40.00%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ventricular tachycardia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Perindopril erbumine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Coloxyl with senna (2 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo Aggravated while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo Aggravated
- support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Vertigo Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 22-year old man with Viral Infection. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes (swelling of lymph nodes), Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix)
- A study of side effects of Provigil for a 44-year old woman with Narcolepsy. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Aztreonam for a 24-year old woman with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Vertigo, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Sleep Walking (walking during sleep)
Recent Amiodarone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.