Home > Amiodarone > Vertigo aggravated > Amiodarone and Vertigo aggravated
Review: could Amiodarone cause Vertigo aggravated?
We study 2,595 people who have side effects while taking Amiodarone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Vertigo aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo aggravated and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo aggravated >>>
Amiodarone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,830 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Vertigo aggravated (latest reports from 44,032 patients)
On Sep, 15, 2014: 2,591 people reported to have side effects when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Vertigo Aggravated.
Time on Amiodarone hydrochloride when people have Vertigo aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Gender of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride * :
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Vertigo aggravated when taking Amiodarone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vertigo aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Vertigo aggravated ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pruritus (2 people, 40.00%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ventricular tachycardia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Perindopril erbumine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Coloxyl with senna (2 people, 40.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo Aggravated while taking Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride and have Vertigo Aggravated
- group for people who take Amiodarone hydrochloride
- group for people who have Vertigo Aggravated
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
Alice on May, 19, 2010:
My father took 2 weeks of 1600mg (8 of the 200mg tab). During these short 2 weeks, have insomnia (cannot sleep), muscle weekness, kidney count elevated (already not great), double vision at times, confused and slowed, poor apeptite, nausea / vomiting, difficulty swallowing, fell down twice, tremor whole body, & feels cold. He is also suffering from hypothyroid (low), and taking coumadin (the blood thinner). His blood is now so thin that he has to stop the coumadin.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Vertigo aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Amiodarone hydrochloride, Vertigo aggravated
On eHealthMe, Amiodarone Hydrochloride (amiodarone hydrochloride) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Amiodarone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amiodarone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Fragrant Valerian
- Potassium Citrate Corepharma 10meq