Home > Amitriptyline hydrochloride > Blindness unilateral > Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Blindness unilateral
Review: could Amitriptyline hydrochloride cause Blindness unilateral?
Summary: Blindness unilateral is found among people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ditropan xl, and have Generalized anxiety disorder.
We study 5,711 people who have side effects while taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Blindness unilateral. Find out below who they are, when they have Blindness unilateral and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and have Blindness unilateral >>>
Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 7,133 users) has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Blindness unilateral (latest reports from 28,613 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, erection problems, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,711 people reported to have side effects when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Blindness Unilateral.
Time on Amitriptyline hydrochloride when people have Blindness unilateral * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blindness unilateral||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blindness unilateral when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Blindness unilateral||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Blindness unilateral when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Blindness unilateral||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||50.00% |
Severity of Blindness unilateral when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blindness unilateral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Blindness unilateral ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blindness unilateral||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Generalized anxiety disorder (3 people, 42.86%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 14.29%)
- Blindness unilateral (1 people, 14.29%)
- Localised osteoarthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ditropan xl (3 people, 42.86%)
- Vioxx (3 people, 42.86%)
- Rocaltrol (3 people, 42.86%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ambien (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blindness Unilateral while taking Amitriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and have Blindness Unilateral
- support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Blindness Unilateral
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has CFS, Depression - Major, and takes Wellbutrin, Lamotrigine, Diazepam, Zopiclone, Elavil, Percocet)
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Do you see any relationship between insomnia and dehydration?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Initial Insomnia, and takes Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Estrogenic Substance, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I cannot fall asleep. Sometimes it takes several hours (4-5). I have been taking Amitriptyline 10 mg for almost a year which helped tremendously and lately has not helped at all.
More questions for: Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Blindness unilateral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Bruised Achy Pain In Buttuck(where Pethidine Was Injected) And Shooting Pain Down That Leg, and takes Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Codeine )
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
More reviews for: Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Blindness unilateral
- A study of drug interactions between Voltaren, Multivitamin, Celexa, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Concerta, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Knee Swelling, Nutrition - Inadequate, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Esophageal Spasm, Adhd. The patient has Hypersensitivity, Insomnia Concerns, Decreased Appetite, Obsessive Thoughts, Body Temperature Increased, Paranoia
Comments: Adult ADHD with anxiety. Recently been developing paranoia symptoms
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Depo-provera for a patient with Hemicrania Continua, Birth Control. The patient has Neuralgia
Comments: I have used Depo-Provera since I was 18 then in 2008, I developed a form of neuralgia. For a period, I took the pill as opposed to the depo injection and was symptom free.
- A study of drug interactions between Endep, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a patient with Neuropathy, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Wind, Diarrhoea
Comments: Watery very loose stools and occasional watery slight leakage.
- A study of drug interactions between Beconase, Ventolin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Nerve Pain. The patient has Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: Osteomyelitis of the jaw bone following extraction of a tooth
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Morton's Neuroma. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: I also take cetirizine, salbutamol inhaler and seretide 500 inhaler
More related studies for: Amitriptyline hydrochloride, Blindness unilateral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hallucinations, Mixed and Rsd
- Azathioprine and Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Polymorphous Light Eruption
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Glutathione and Hydrops
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (2 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (7 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (24 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (24 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)