Review: could Amitriptyline hydrochloride cause Partial seizures?
Summary: Partial seizures is reported only by a few people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride.
We study 5,769 people who have side effects while taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Partial seizures. Find out below who they are, when they have Partial seizures and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and have Partial seizures >>>
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 7,191 Amitriptyline hydrochloride users)
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 3,472 Partial seizures patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 5,760 people reported to have side effects when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Partial Seizures.
Time on Amitriptyline hydrochloride when people have Partial seizures * :
Gender of people who have Partial seizures when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Partial seizures||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Partial seizures when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride * :
|Partial seizures||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Partial seizures when taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Partial seizures ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Poisoning deliberate (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Baclofen (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mitoxantrone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Betaferon (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amitriptyline hydrochloride and partial seizures on
Do you have Partial Seizures while taking Amitriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and have Partial Seizures
- support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Yawning
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Anemia, Anaemia, Depression. The patient has Mettalic Taste In Mouth, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Losartan, Bydureon, Metformin, Humalog, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Pain, Gerd, Neuropathy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Amphetamines Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Elavil, Clonidine, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Norflex, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Topamax, Lyrica for a 28-year old woman with Migraine, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Back Pain, Insomnia, Headache, Pain. The patient has Migraine, Migraine With Aura
Recent Amitriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, Insomnia
- Comparions of Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Elavil for a 71-year old man who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Plavix for a 59-year old woman who has Heart Attack And Tia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.