Review: could Amitriptyline hydrochloride cause Pervasive developmental disorder - autism (Autism)?
Summary: there is no Pervasive developmental disorder - autism reported by people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride yet.
We study 5,769 people who have side effects while taking Amitriptyline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pervasive developmental disorder - autism and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and have Pervasive developmental disorder - autism >>>
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 7,196 Amitriptyline hydrochloride users)
Pervasive developmental disorder - autism
Pervasive developmental disorder - autism (group of conditions that involve delays in the development of many basic skills) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, epilepsy, convulsion, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 1,722 Pervasive developmental disorder - autism patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Autism while taking Amitriptyline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Autism
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Aromasin for a 45-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Migraine Hemiplegic, Migraine With Aura, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Dyshidrotic Eczema
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Prilosec, Zyrtec Allergy, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Elavil for a 56-year old woman with Low Deficient, High Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Allergy, Depression - Chronic, Migraine.
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Yawning
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman with Anemia, Anaemia, Depression. The patient has Mettalic Taste In Mouth, Dry Mouth
Recent Amitriptyline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.