Home > Amlodipine besylate > Accidental overdose > Amlodipine besylate and Accidental overdose
Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Accidental overdose (Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent))?
We study 17,502 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Accidental overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Accidental overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Accidental overdose >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Accidental overdose (latest reports from 49,288 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, accidental exposure, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 17,502 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 30 people (0.17%) have Accidental Overdose.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Accidental overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Accidental overdose||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Accidental overdose when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Accidental overdose||81.48%||18.52% |
Age of people who have Accidental overdose when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Accidental overdose||7.14%||3.57%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.71%||7.14%||71.43% |
Severity of Accidental overdose when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
How people recovered from Accidental overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 6.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 6.67%)
- Accidental exposure (2 people, 6.67%)
- Back pain (2 people, 6.67%)
- Cerebral infarction (2 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (6 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 10.00%)
- Etodolac (2 people, 6.67%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 6.67%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 6.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Accidental Overdose while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Accidental Overdose
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Accidental Overdose
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Accidental overdose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Accidental overdose
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Accidental overdose
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Accidental overdose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (54 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Juglans Nigra
- Congenital Myopathy
- Poisoning Fish And Shellfish
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis