Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL))?
Summary: there is no Acute lymphocytic leukaemia reported by people who take Amlodipine besylate yet.
We study 17,555 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia >>>
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,099 Amlodipine besylate users)
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), multiple myeloma, chronic myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 6,841 Acute lymphocytic leukaemia patients)
On Feb, 10, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Acute Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a 75-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Fenofibrate for a 54-year old man with Blood Pressure, Blood Triglycerides. The patient has Creatine Urine, Low Egfr
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, Mood, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain - Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Acetylsalicylic Acid, Simvastatin, Mirtazapine, Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 56-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Hyzaar, Amlodipine Besylate, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Worse After Dying Hair, Itchiness Of Scalp And Body
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.