Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Alcohol interaction?
Summary: Alcohol interaction is reported only by a few people who take Amlodipine besylate.
We study 17,573 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Alcohol interaction >>>
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,115 Amlodipine besylate users)
Alcohol interaction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, personality disorder. (latest reports from 1,000 Alcohol interaction patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 17,561 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Alcohol Interaction.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Alcohol interaction * :
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Alcohol interaction||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Alcohol interaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Alcohol interaction when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
How people recovered from Alcohol interaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 40.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (2 people, 40.00%)
- Paroxetine hcl (2 people, 40.00%)
- Meprobamate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amlodipine besylate and alcohol interaction on
Do you have Alcohol Interaction while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Alcohol Interaction
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Alcohol Interaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 75-year old man with Secondary Hypertension. The patient has Gout - Acute
- A study of drug interactions between Shark Liver Oil, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Centrum Silver, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Aspirin, Synthroid, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Norvasc, Lamictal for a 61-year old woman with Supplement, Vitamin Supplementation, Joint Stiffness, Heart Artery Dilatation, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Aciphex, Trusopt, Lumigan, Norvasc for a 92-year old man with Blook Thinning, Acid Reflux, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gait Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depersonalisation, Dizziness, Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a 84-year old man with Lower Blood Pressure. The patient has Viagra
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Isosorbide Mononitrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 53-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Amlodipine, Olmetec for a 72-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Klor-con for a 52-year old woman who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.