Home > Amlodipine besylate > Arrhythmia > Amlodipine besylate and Arrhythmia
Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 17,502 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 276 have Arrhythmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arrhythmia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Arrhythmia >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) (latest reports from 290,993 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 17,502 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 297 people (1.70%) have Arrhythmia.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Arrhythmia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Severity of Arrhythmia when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Arrhythmia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (88 people, 29.63%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 7.07%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (19 people, 6.40%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 5.39%)
- Depression (15 people, 5.05%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (70 people, 23.57%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (36 people, 12.12%)
- Lasix (35 people, 11.78%)
- Omeprazole (31 people, 10.44%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (30 people, 10.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arrhythmia while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Arrhythmia
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Arrhythmia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Arrhythmia
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Warfarin Sodium, Perindopril Erbumine, Crestor, Furosemide for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Mechanical Heart Valve, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Arrhythmia
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Losartan, Pravachol, Apresoline, Motrin Ib, Prilosec for a patient with Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Arthritis, Gerd. The patient has Bradycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Niaspan, Diovan, Amlodipine Besylate, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify, Mirtazapine for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Lower Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Bradycardia, Mental Impairment, Fatigue
More related studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Arrhythmia
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Arrhythmia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.