Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Breast cancer female?
Summary: Breast cancer female is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Conjugated estrogens, and have Hormone replacement therapy.
We study 17,573 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Breast cancer female. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cancer female and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Breast cancer female >>>
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,109 Amlodipine besylate users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 20,409 Breast cancer female patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 17,573 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 16 people (0.09%) have Breast Cancer Female.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Breast cancer female * :
Gender of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Breast cancer female||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||81.82% |
Severity of Breast cancer female when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
How people recovered from Breast cancer female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (5 people, 31.25%)
- Breast cancer (2 people, 12.50%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 6.25%)
- Wheezing (1 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Conjugated estrogens (4 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 25.00%)
- Provera (4 people, 25.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (3 people, 18.75%)
- Loxoprofen sodium (2 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amlodipine besylate and breast cancer female on
Do you have Breast Cancer Female while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Pain - Back. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman with Migraine, Migrane Control, Stomachache, Hypertension, Pelvic Organ Injury. The patient has Severe Hypertension Despite Being Medicated, Fatigue - Chronic, Back Stiffness, Painful Feet Around Achilles And Legs - Unable To Relieve With Drugs
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Atripla for a 43-year old man with Hypertensive Heart Disease, Hiv Infection Cdc Category C3. The patient has Chest Pain, Night Sweats, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 66-year old man with Fatigue. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Amlodipine Besylate, Nexium for a 55-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Increased Thirst, Dry Skin, Diarrhea, Skin Rash, Hair Loss
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, PROZAC, Sildenafil Citrate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Major Depression, Anxiety
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Isosorbide Mononitrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 53-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Amlodipine, Olmetec for a 72-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.