Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia?
Summary: Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Dexamethasone, and have Agranulocytosis.
We study 17,555 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia >>>
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,098 Amlodipine besylate users)
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, schizophrenia. (latest reports from 8,304 Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 17,555 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia * :
Gender of people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
How people recovered from Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neutropenia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dexamethasone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Campath (2 people, 33.33%)
- Difec k (2 people, 33.33%)
- Socalol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Tenormine 50 (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetylsalicylic Acid, Simvastatin, Mirtazapine, Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 56-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Hyzaar, Amlodipine Besylate, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Worse After Dying Hair, Itchiness Of Scalp And Body
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Progesterone, Synthroid, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vytorin for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Menopuasal, Thyroid Disorder, High Choloesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Tecfidera, Baclofen, Tegretol-xr for a 60-year old woman with Arterial Spasm, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.