Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia?
Summary: Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Dexamethasone, and have Agranulocytosis.
We study 17,573 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia >>>
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,109 Amlodipine besylate users)
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, schizophrenia. (latest reports from 8,304 Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 17,573 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia * :
Gender of people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
How people recovered from Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neutropenia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dexamethasone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Campath (2 people, 33.33%)
- Difec k (2 people, 33.33%)
- Socalol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Tenormine 50 (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Tacrolimus, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 66-year old woman with Hypertension, Lichen Planus, Sinusitis. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between PROZAC, BENICAR, ESTRADIOL, AMLODIPINE for a 62-year old woman with Depression, Hypertension, Hrt. The patient has Depression, Fat Intolerance, Irritability, Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium, Meloxicam, Zetia, Synthroid, Amlodipine, Clonidine for a 78-year old woman with Muscle Cramps, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Ezetimibe, Pravastatin Sodium, Lansoprazole, Amlodipine for a 71-year old man with Prostatic Pain, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Reflux Oesophagitis, Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Bradycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Plaquenil, Sulfasalazine, Itraconazole, Liothyronine Sodium, Amlodipine for a 75-year old woman with Hair Growth Abnormal, Dry Macular Degeneration, Arthritis - Rheumatoid, Histoplasmosis - Disseminated, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure.
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate for a 66-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, PROZAC, Sildenafil Citrate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Major Depression, Anxiety
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Isosorbide Mononitrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 53-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.