Home > Amlodipine besylate > Dehydration > Amlodipine besylate and Dehydration
Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Dehydration?
We study 17,502 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 340 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Dehydration >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 17,502 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 340 people (1.94%) have Dehydration.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (85 people, 25.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 5.88%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (17 people, 5.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (15 people, 4.41%)
- Pain (14 people, 4.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (66 people, 19.41%)
- Allopurinol (50 people, 14.71%)
- Omeprazole (47 people, 13.82%)
- Furosemide (45 people, 13.24%)
- Lipitor (45 people, 13.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Dehydration
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Heparin Sodium, Morphine Sulfate, Nitrostat, Zofran, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tamiflu, Bromfed-dm, Klor-con, Magnesium Oxide, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Proair Hfa, Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate, Simethicone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Heart Attack, Pain, Chest Pain, Nausea, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Itching, Flu, Cough, Potassium - Low, Magnesium - Low, Dehydration, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Rash Generalised, Nausea, Back Pain, Respiratory Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Rate Decreased, Fatigue, Cough, Dehydration
- A study of side effects of Norvasc for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Protonix, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Acne. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count, Dehydration, Dizziness, Fatigue
More related studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Dehydration
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (30 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (33 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Evernia Prunastri
- White Bay
- Diuretic Therapy
- Reperfusion Arrhythmia