Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Exhaustion?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 6, 2014)
Severity ratings: 2.5/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 16,531 people who take Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 655 have Exhaustion. See who they are, when they have Exhaustion and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 18,876 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure, blood pressure management. Commonly reported side effects of Amlodipine besylate include weakness, high blood pressure, dizziness, fever, breathing difficulty.
Exhaustion (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,501,901 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Mar, 6, 2014: 16,531 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 655 people (3.96%) have Exhaustion.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Exhaustion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Exhaustion when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Age of people who have Exhaustion when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Severity of Exhaustion when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Exhaustion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (172 people, 26.26%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (38 people, 5.80%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (29 people, 4.43%)
- Pain (27 people, 4.12%)
- Depression (24 people, 3.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (186 people, 28.40%)
- Simvastatin (82 people, 12.52%)
- Lisinopril (81 people, 12.37%)
- Lipitor (74 people, 11.30%)
- Furosemide (67 people, 10.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Amlodipine besylate, Exhaustion
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Amlodipine besylate side effects from A to Z:
Browse Amlodipine besylate drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
taking Cortef 20mg/day > 1 month & stopped medication suddenly prior to symptoms
From this study (10 months ago):
Louise on Jun, 9, 2013:
Is it dangerous to go out in the sun while playing golf in the summer while on Diovan? 64 y/o female, New Orleans.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What causes low oxygen blood level
Since retiring I have been experiencing the above conditions. It seems to be progressive. My physician monitored my oxygen level for a night's duration and the level was as far down as a 69 level.
- What are the effects of multiple drugs on chromagranin a levels?
I have been diagnosed with carcinoid cancer and had a very small tumor removed. My CgA levels have been, since my surgery, below 200. Recently, the number jumped to 2000. My doctor and I are trying to find out if any of the many drugs I take, in addition to my diabetes medications and insulin, can ...
- Does enalapril cause dry mouth
I am generally healthy and active for an octogenarian, but the dry mouth and swollen ankles do bother me.
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Exhaustion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Melformin and hiccups
Started Metformin yesterday at 250 mg after breakfast. Severe hiccups for 5+ hours, approx 5 - 10.30 p.m. Very hard to relieve by breathing into a bag and took several tries to stop. Could not stop until I alkalised with Bi-carb soda in water, twice. Started again in the night, about 1.30 am. Took ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Exhaustion
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec Otc, Atorvastatin Calcium, Baby Aspirin, Cortef, Gabapentin, Magnesium Chloride, Klor-con M20, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Gastric Ph Decreased, Hypolipidaemia, Myocardial Infarction, Pituitary Tumour, Numbness And Tingling, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Hypertension. The patient has Blood Testosterone Decreased, Lower Blood Pressure (Hypotension), Malaise, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, CoQ10, Biotin, Magnesium, Calcium, Probiotics, Vitamin D, Ativan, Monodox, Prednisone, Tamoxifen Citrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Lack Of Strength, Health, Hair Loss, Fat Absorption, Osteoporosis, Intestinal Cyst, Rbc Count, Itching - Burning Eyes, Itching In The Groin, Itching Scar, Cancer - Breast, Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Thinning (Hair loss), Knee Pain, Constipation, Fatigue, Small Bumps On Scalp And Rash Welts On Body, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Heparin Sodium, Morphine Sulfate, Nitrostat, Zofran, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tamiflu, Bromfed-dm, Klor-con, Magnesium Oxide, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Proair Hfa, Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate, Simethicone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Heart Attack, Pain, Chest Pain, Nausea, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Itching, Flu, Cough, Potassium - Low, Magnesium - Low, Dehydration, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Rash Generalised (Rashes), Nausea, Back Pain, Respiratory Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased (Hypotension), Heart Rate Decreased, Fatigue, Cough, Dehydration
- A study of drug interactions between Altace, Synthroid, Norvasc, Lipitor, Avapro for a patient with Hypertension, Tiredness, Nephritis, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Wellbutrin Xl, Klonopin, Nuvigil, Norvasc for a patient with Add, Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tiredness (Fatigue), Headaches (Headache)
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Protonix, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Acne. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count, Dehydration, Dizziness, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Niaspan, Diovan, Amlodipine Besylate, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify, Mirtazapine for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Lower Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Bradycardia (Arrhythmias), Mental Impairment, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Plavix, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Amlodipine Besylate, Allegra, Lasix, Lexapro, Coreg, Aricept for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, Sinus Congestion, High Blood Sugar, Depression. The patient has Tiredness (Fatigue), Fluid Retention, Weight Gain (Weight increased), Impaired Memory (Memory loss), Self Injurious Behavior
- A study of drug interactions between Cozaar, Norvasc, Aspirin, Benadryl for a patient with Hypertension, Heart Disease Congenital, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Dry Skin, Vision Blurred
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
More related studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Exhaustion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.