Home > Amlodipine besylate > Headache - histamine > Amlodipine besylate and Headache - histamine
Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Headache - histamine (Cluster headaches)?
We study 17,502 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache - histamine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Headache - histamine >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Headache - histamine
Headache - histamine (primary neurovascular primary headache disorder) (latest reports from 618 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 17,502 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Headache - Histamine.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Headache - histamine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Headache - histamine||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Headache - histamine when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Headache - histamine||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Headache - histamine when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
|Headache - histamine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Headache - histamine when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Headache - histamine||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Headache - histamine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Htn (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache - Histamine while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Headache - Histamine
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Headache - Histamine
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Headache - histamine
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- Melformin and hiccups
Started Metformin yesterday at 250 mg after breakfast. Severe hiccups for 5+ hours, approx 5 - 10.30 p.m. Very hard to relieve by breathing into a bag and took several tries to stop. Could not stop until I alkalised with Bi-carb soda in water, twice. Started again in the night, about 1.30 am. Took ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Headache - histamine
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Headache - histamine
Recent Amlodipine besylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 29-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Cozaar, Tenormin, Norvasc for a 57-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan for a 71-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Simvastatin for a 56-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a 82-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Norvasc, Cardizem, Lipitor for a 85-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate for a 67-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Valsartan, Simvastatin, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 61-year old man who has High Creatine
- Comparions of Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Amlodipine besylate, Headache - histamine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Athrombin K
- Walnut Hull
- Bone Pain