Home > Amlodipine besylate > Itching > Amlodipine besylate and Itching
Review: could Amlodipine besylate cause Itching?
We study 17,502 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 368 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Itching >>>
Amlodipine besylate (latest outcomes from 19,033 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 17,479 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate. Among them, 368 people (2.11%) have Itching.
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Amlodipine besylate * :
Severity of Itching when taking Amlodipine besylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (102 people, 27.72%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (49 people, 13.32%)
- Coronary artery disease (15 people, 4.08%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 3.80%)
- Prophylaxis (13 people, 3.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (73 people, 19.84%)
- Humira (48 people, 13.04%)
- Prednisone (46 people, 12.50%)
- Furosemide (44 people, 11.96%)
- Lisinopril (41 people, 11.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Amlodipine Besylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate and have Itching
- support group for people who take Amlodipine besylate
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Stage 4 CKD and Stage 3 Heart Diease
From this study (6 months ago):
Severe itching on legs and arms. Also in armpits and genital area.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Amlodipine besylate, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
More reviews for: Amlodipine besylate, Itching
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine Besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Amlodipine Besylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amlodipine Besylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Watson Labs 50mg