Amlodipine besylate and Breast cancer female - from FDA reports
Breast cancer female is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This review analyzes which people have Breast cancer female with Amlodipine besylate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,112 people who have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
25,112 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate.
Among them, 17 people (0.07%) have Breast cancer female
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (5 people, 29.41%)
- Breast Cancer (2 people, 11.76%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 11.76%)
- Seizures (1 person, 5.88%)
- Oedema Due To Cardiac Disease (1 person, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Provera (4 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 23.53%)
- Warfarin Sodium (3 people, 17.65%)
- Tikosyn (2 people, 11.76%)
- Nexium (2 people, 11.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (2 people, 11.76%)
- Lymphoma (2 people, 11.76%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (2 people, 11.76%)
- Sinus Arrhythmia (1 person, 5.88%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 5.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast cancer female when taking Amlodipine besylate?
- Check symptoms - is breast cancer female caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBreast cancer female and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast cancer female and Amlodipine besylate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 28,503 users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 25,097 Breast cancer female patients).
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
Could your condition cause Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am an obese 62-year-old male who is inactive and sits at a computer most of the day. I was taking amlodipine for 8 years and have had several bouts of water retention and had to have Lasix therapy on and off.I began having muscle spasms and thought maybe it was from an imbalance of magnesium, ...
- eight years on Levothyroxine. 100 microgram for seven years. Then 125 mg. - No symptoms of hypothyroidism prior to starting taking the med as it's prescribed by my PCP based on my high TSH - Excellent health condition, even now, except cancer. - Almost impeccably healthy life style. No ...
I just got out of the hospital for low white blood cell count, and had developed an infection in my throat that would not go away. I was given 2 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions. At the onset of my terminal cancer, my pain specialist said it would be ok to use meth if it gave me ...
User reviews to the study
What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
Hi...I have been on Amlodopine for about 4 years and recently started forgetting what I was thinking about a second ago...kid you not...I feel like my short term memory is loss...I will start to do a task and forget what I waned to do...or I will grab my phone to look up infomation and for get ...