Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Bp (Blood Pressure Management)?
Summary: Bp is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,250 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Bp. Find out below who they are, when they have Bp and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Bp >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 3,324 users)
Bp has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, diabetes, pain.(latest reports from Bp 14,590 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: 3,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Bp.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Bp * :
Gender of people who have Bp when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
Age of people who have Bp when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
Severity of Bp when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Bp ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cough (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Formoterol fumarate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zoledronoc acid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diovan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Loratadine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Glucosamine (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bp while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Bp
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take augmentin with tegretol?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Epilepsy, and takes Augmentin)
I have epilepsy and I am taking Tregretol 200mg & tropirol. I want to know taking augmentin is good for with these tablets. I have to take augmentin for sneeze.
- How to overcome sleep disorder fr sjs ?
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Sjs, and takes Augmentin)
My husband is recovering fr sjs and is facing sleep disorder since one month ago. Pls help us..
- Do you have sacroiliitis and ibs
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Sacroiliitis, Ibs, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
After a course of Augmentin antibiotics, I started having severe symptoms of IBS. It has continued for 2 years. I have also suffered from chronic sacroiliitis for almost 2 years. Can the 2 conditions be connected?
- I am 66, on prolia one month, and blood pressure 146/106/75 today, after my regular medicine given this a.m.
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Anxiety, Depression, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prolia)
In December 2012 I broke my left femur into, had surgery after 17 hrs, almost bled to death (Hgb 5.9)but recovered seven days inpatient hospital and 30 days inpatient rehab. Waited for healing. Started Prolia after 5 months. Have noticed a definite increase in blood pressure, even after taking my ...
- Could cortisone used for pleurisy due to clot hemothrax after trauma to prevent or cure adhesions of the pleura?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Pleurisy With Traumatic Clot Hemothorax ., and takes Augmentin '875')
The patient has traumatic hemothorax and was placed a chest tube , but still clot hemotoma? consolidation in chest radiography, and inflammed pleura . Could we use pednisolone for the treatment of this condition to prevent pleural adhission?
More questions for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Bp
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Wisdom Teeth Removal, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from ...
More reviews for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Bp
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has 1 Petechiae On Breast And Stomach And Leg
Comments: I have had 1 red dot on my breast for several years (10) and one on my stomach; I notice i have one on my leg.
I have borderline anemia and over the years, i have been an excessive cryer.
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '500' for a patient with Sebaceous Cyst. The patient has Sebaceous Cyst (oil gland cyst)
Comments: I used a poultice of apple cider vinegar on it and drew all the gunk and crap out of cyst left this poultice on for 4 days then after that put plain normal bandaid on then used manuka honey on it up fully heal it and close wound.
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of drug interactions between Augmentin '500', Invanz for a patient with Osteomyelitis, Osteomyelitis Acute. The patient has Foot Amputation, Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: I had surgery in November and I noticed a very slight hair loss amount. I took a different iv drug prior to Ivanz and didn't notice any hair loss. The I took Invanz Iv in a pick line for about 3 weeks and not long after and during I saw a major hair loss and my hair also dried out and became very ...
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Augmentin '875', Minocycline Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Mrsa Infection, Mass In The Abdomen. The patient has Fistula In Abdomen For 22 Months,, Mrsa Infection In Abdomen Causing Abcesses
Comments: Since I've been on these two antibiotics, I've gained 30 lbs. in 3 months. I recently went on 1000 calorie a day diet and after 15 days gained a pound. (I promise I didn't cheat). I don't know if condition is cured but doubtful. Fistula continuously drains pus and blood. Have had surgery three ti ...
More related studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Bp
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.