Home > Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium > Loose stools > Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Loose stools
Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Loose stools?
We study 3,249 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Loose stools >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium (latest outcomes from 3,322 users) has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis.
Loose stools (latest reports from 9,294 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,249 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Loose Stools.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Loose stools * :
Gender of people who have Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Loose stools||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Loose stools||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Loose stools ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valproic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loose Stools while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Loose Stools
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Loose Stools
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Loose stools
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from ...
More reviews for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Loose stools
On eHealthMe, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium (amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Loose stools
Recent Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Methylprednisolone, Augmentin '500' for a 25-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Phentermine, Augmentin for a 51-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Augmentin '875', Sinemet for a 66-year old man who has Abscess
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Augmentin '250' for a 32-year old woman who has Strep Throat
- Comparions of Bicillin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 30-year old woman who has Strep Throat
- Comparions of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Augmentin for a 28-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Augmentin, Gliclazide for a 43-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Levaquin, Augmentin '875' for a 43-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Atacand, Augmentin '875' for a 52-year old woman who has Infection
More related comparison studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Loose stools
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Cigarette Smoking