Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Narcotic intoxication?
Summary: Narcotic intoxication is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,255 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 3,329 Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium users)
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 564 Narcotic intoxication patients)
On Feb, 19, 2015: 3,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic intoxication||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Narcotic intoxication||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diltiazem hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gliclazide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cetrizine (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '875' for a 62-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Strong Pee Odor
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Levaquin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with Wound Infection, Prophylactics. The patient has Demyelination, Neuropathy
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a 10-year old girl with Strep Throat. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '125' for a 61-year old woman with Middle Ear Infection - Acute. The patient has Pain - Back, Chest Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Treximet, Baclofen, Modafinil, Lamictal, Cymbalta, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Mucinex, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Percocet for a 45-year old woman with Acute Sinusitis, Complicated Migraine, Pain - Neck, Fatigue - Chronic, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depressive Symptom, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sinus Congestion, Sinus Infection, Pain. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Rhinitis, Acute Sinusitis
Recent Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.