Home > Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium > Ovarian cysts > Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Ovarian cysts
Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Ovarian cysts?
Summary: Ovarian cysts is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,250 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Ovarian cysts. Find out below who they are, when they have Ovarian cysts and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Ovarian cysts >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium (latest outcomes from 3,324 users) has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis.
Ovarian cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary) (latest reports from 6,899 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,249 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Ovarian Cysts.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Ovarian cysts * :
Gender of people who have Ovarian cysts when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Ovarian cysts||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ovarian cysts when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Ovarian cysts||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ovarian cysts when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Ovarian cysts ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (2 people, 66.67%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sexual dysfunction (1 people, 33.33%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Yasmin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bactroban (2 people, 66.67%)
- Colace (1 people, 33.33%)
- Yaz (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ovarian Cysts while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Ovarian Cysts
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cysts
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take augmentin with tegretol?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Epilepsy, and takes Augmentin)
I have epilepsy and I am taking Tregretol 200mg & tropirol. I want to know taking augmentin is good for with these tablets. I have to take augmentin for sneeze.
- How to overcome sleep disorder fr sjs ?
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Sjs, and takes Augmentin)
My husband is recovering fr sjs and is facing sleep disorder since one month ago. Pls help us..
- Do you have sacroiliitis and ibs
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Sacroiliitis, Ibs, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
After a course of Augmentin antibiotics, I started having severe symptoms of IBS. It has continued for 2 years. I have also suffered from chronic sacroiliitis for almost 2 years. Can the 2 conditions be connected?
- I have a diagnosed ovarian cyst, does premarin (conjugated oestrogen) help with that? will i suffer other side effects? should the doctor have given me co-meds along with the hormone?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Premarin)
I have a diagnosed Ovarian Cyst, does Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen) help with that? Will I suffer other side effects? Should the doctor have given me Co-meds along with the hormone? I was only given Premarin 0.625 (Conjugated Estrogen) to take for two weeks and I feel so uneasy about this.
- Will implanon help shrink ovarian cysts?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Ovarian Cyst)
I've tried the pill twice. Each time I either forgot to take it or when I took it the pill gave me bad headaches lasting up to 5 days. I want to try the Implanon because I heard that maybe it could help my case.
More questions for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Ovarian cysts
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ovary pain disappeared
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Spironolactone)
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Wisdom Teeth Removal, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from ...
More reviews for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Ovarian cysts
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has 1 Petechiae On Breast And Stomach And Leg
Comments: I have had 1 red dot on my breast for several years (10) and one on my stomach; I notice i have one on my leg.
I have borderline anemia and over the years, i have been an excessive cryer.
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '500' for a patient with Sebaceous Cyst. The patient has Sebaceous Cyst (oil gland cyst)
Comments: I used a poultice of apple cider vinegar on it and drew all the gunk and crap out of cyst left this poultice on for 4 days then after that put plain normal bandaid on then used manuka honey on it up fully heal it and close wound.
- A study of side effects of St. John's Wort for a patient with Depression. The patient has Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary)
Comments: I have been having a very painfull ovulation last month which ende in a cyst of 2.5 cm x 1.8 on my right ovary.
my breast have been very tender with little growth in them just a week before my period.
I have noticed that being on st john worts for 4 weekes previously has triggered this problem
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of side effects of Latuda for a patient with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary)
Comments: I am 51 years of age and only have 1 ovary left as I had a hysterectomy in 2004. I saw my gynecologist for my yearly and it was timely as two weeks prior I was having tenderness in my ovary. She did an ultrasound two days ago and I am waiting on the results. I was prone to cysts, which is why only t ...
More related studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Ovarian cysts
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.