Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
Summary: Toothache is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,250 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Toothache. Find out below who they are, when they have Toothache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Toothache >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 3,324 users)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Toothache 8,869 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 3,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Toothache.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Toothache * :
Gender of people who have Toothache when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
Age of people who have Toothache when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
Severity of Toothache when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Toothache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Infection (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Rebif (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vivene (2 people, 66.67%)
- Duragesic (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prilosec otc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Toothache
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Toothache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, this plaster should be worn for three days. In extreme cases, a second one may be applied. I always satisfied using this plaster
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from me hy scary people. Yet to find out tonight if my dream will be about children again tonight but the dreams havent been nightmares just a bit weird. I have also put on 4 kilograns hopefully its from the antibiotics as I havent been able to eat properly with 4 sets of stitches in my gums ): hope my story helped :)
More reviews for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Toothache
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have had 1 red dot on my breast for several years (10) and one on my stomach; I notice i have one on my leg.
I have borderline anemia and over the years, i have been an excessive cryer.
- I used a poultice of apple cider vinegar on it and drew all the gunk and crap out of cyst left this poultice on for 4 days then after that put plain normal bandaid on then used manuka honey on it up fully heal it and close wound.
- Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- I had surgery in November and I noticed a very slight hair loss amount. I took a different iv drug prior to Ivanz and didn't notice any hair loss. The I took Invanz Iv in a pick line for about 3 weeks and not long after and during I saw a major hair loss and my hair also dried out and became very ...
- Since I've been on these two antibiotics, I've gained 30 lbs. in 3 months. I recently went on 1000 calorie a day diet and after 15 days gained a pound. (I promise I didn't cheat). I don't know if condition is cured but doubtful. Fistula continuously drains pus and blood. Have had surgery three ti ...
More related studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Toothache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.