Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Vomiting projectile?
Summary: Vomiting projectile is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,250 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting projectile and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Vomiting projectile >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 3,324 users)
Vomiting Projectile has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure, depression, convulsion.(latest reports from Vomiting Projectile 824 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 3,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Vomiting Projectile.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Vomiting projectile * :
Gender of people who have Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Vomiting projectile||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Vomiting projectile||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Vomiting projectile ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Melatonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Phenytoin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Penicillin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vomiting Projectile while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Vomiting Projectile
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Vomiting Projectile
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take augmentin with tegretol?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Epilepsy, and takes Augmentin)
I have epilepsy and I am taking Tregretol 200mg & tropirol. I want to know taking augmentin is good for with these tablets. I have to take augmentin for sneeze.
- How to overcome sleep disorder fr sjs ?
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Sjs, and takes Augmentin)
My husband is recovering fr sjs and is facing sleep disorder since one month ago. Pls help us..
- Do you have sacroiliitis and ibs
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Sacroiliitis, Ibs, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
After a course of Augmentin antibiotics, I started having severe symptoms of IBS. It has continued for 2 years. I have also suffered from chronic sacroiliitis for almost 2 years. Can the 2 conditions be connected?
- Could cortisone used for pleurisy due to clot hemothrax after trauma to prevent or cure adhesions of the pleura?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Pleurisy With Traumatic Clot Hemothorax ., and takes Augmentin '875')
The patient has traumatic hemothorax and was placed a chest tube , but still clot hemotoma? consolidation in chest radiography, and inflammed pleura . Could we use pednisolone for the treatment of this condition to prevent pleural adhission?
More questions for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Vomiting projectile
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Dreams relaed to my antibiotics for healing of wisdom teeth extraction
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Wisdom Teeth Removal, and takes Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium)
I have had 2 dreams since ive been taking my antibiotics (friday 15th nov 2013)
Tge dreams havent been scary or nightmarish yet but have both involved children that I look after at my job (in a childcare center) and the children have been in danger on the edge of buildings and being taken away from ...
More reviews for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Vomiting projectile
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has 1 Petechiae On Breast And Stomach And Leg
Comments: I have had 1 red dot on my breast for several years (10) and one on my stomach; I notice i have one on my leg.
I have borderline anemia and over the years, i have been an excessive cryer.
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '500' for a patient with Sebaceous Cyst. The patient has Sebaceous Cyst (oil gland cyst)
Comments: I used a poultice of apple cider vinegar on it and drew all the gunk and crap out of cyst left this poultice on for 4 days then after that put plain normal bandaid on then used manuka honey on it up fully heal it and close wound.
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
Comments: Time hallucinations started 3 am; vyvanse taken at 11 am previous day; ambien taken at 11 pm; had 1 uncontrollable muscle movement at 4 am in my neck and jerked head back; felt very anxious and paranoid.
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Vomiting Projectile
Comments: My brother was hospitalized for a small stroke . He was put on Metformin , while hospitalized ,
even though he told them he was allergic. (caused diarrhea). He went home after being in for 3 days and immediately started having projectile vomiting. Came back to hospital less than 12 hours with par ...
- A study of drug interactions between Augmentin '500', Invanz for a patient with Osteomyelitis, Osteomyelitis Acute. The patient has Foot Amputation, Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: I had surgery in November and I noticed a very slight hair loss amount. I took a different iv drug prior to Ivanz and didn't notice any hair loss. The I took Invanz Iv in a pick line for about 3 weeks and not long after and during I saw a major hair loss and my hair also dried out and became very ...
More related studies for: Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Vomiting projectile
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.