Review: could Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium cause Vomiting projectile?
Summary: Vomiting projectile is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
We study 3,259 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting projectile and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Vomiting projectile >>>
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 3,333 Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium users)
Vomiting projectile has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, pain, depression, high blood pressure, convulsion. (latest reports from 833 Vomiting projectile patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 3,255 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Vomiting Projectile.
Time on Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium when people have Vomiting projectile * :
Gender of people who have Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Vomiting projectile||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium * :
|Vomiting projectile||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vomiting projectile when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium ** :
How people recovered from Vomiting projectile ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Convulsion (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Melatonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Phenytoin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Penicillin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and vomiting projectile on
Do you have Vomiting Projectile while taking Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and have Vomiting Projectile
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- support group for people who have Vomiting Projectile
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Tacrolimus, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 66-year old woman with Hypertension, Lichen Planus, Sinusitis. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 26-year old man with Sinusitis. The patient has Pain - Penis
- A study of side effects of Augmentin '875' for a 29-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Dry Mouth
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a 56-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Constipation
Recent Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.