Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Loose stools - from FDA reports
Loose stools is reported only by a few people who take Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium. We study 3,632 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Loose stools. Find out below who they are, when they have Loose stools and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
3,632 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Loose stools
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urine Output - Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rhinorrhea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Middle Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eosinophilia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Loose stools when taking Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium?
- Check symptoms - is loose stools caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLoose stools and drugs with ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLoose stools and Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 3,823 users)
Loose stools has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, depression, irritable bowel syndrome (latest reports from 2,389 Loose stools patients).
Browse all side effects of Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Loose stoolsLoose stools
Could your condition cause Loose stoolsLoose stools
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Urine output - decreased
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Rhinorrhea
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Middle insomnia
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Lymph follicular hypertrophy
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Eosinophilia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I took Amox-Clav for about a four week period. I had two separate conditions seen by two different doctors. Each prescribed this drug, There was about a one week break between the two treatments. I have been off the meds now for about three weeks and am suffering from burning skin sensation. ...
Hi. I started taking amoxicillin Clavulanate on Friday and had a syncopal episode on Saturday which resulted in a fall. I was not aware that this could by a side effect thus attributed it to fatigue/too much work/upper respiratory infection I had while at the same time continued taking the ...
I have used Bupropion for 4.5 years. This week my psych and I agreed to raise dose from 150 mg to 300 mg. Three days later I have loose bowel. Have others had this experience? Is this likely temporary?
Greetings. Trying to find benefit of taking lisinopril while dealing with side effect of loose stools. Turned 60 this year , fairly active. But had on overnight stay in hospital for AFib about 6 weeks ago. On blood thinner till September then off if no reoccurrence of the AFib. But the ...