Amoxicillin and Blepharitis - from FDA reports
Blepharitis is found among people who take Amoxicillin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Blepharitis with Amoxicillin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35,395 people who have side effects when taking Amoxicillin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 15, 2017
35,395 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin.
Among them, 58 people (0.16%) have Blepharitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blepharitis when taking Amoxicillin *:
- female: 55.17 %
- male: 44.83 %
Age of people who have Blepharitis when taking Amoxicillin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.22 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 17.78 %
- 50-59: 26.67 %
- 60+: 53.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (13 people, 22.41%)
- Pain (11 people, 18.97%)
- Multiple Myeloma (8 people, 13.79%)
- Light Chain Analysis Increased (6 people, 10.34%)
- Constipation (6 people, 10.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (43 people, 74.14%)
- Albuterol (30 people, 51.72%)
- Aredia (29 people, 50.00%)
- Zofran (28 people, 48.28%)
- Ambien (24 people, 41.38%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (52 people, 89.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 86.21%)
- Injury (49 people, 84.48%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (43 people, 74.14%)
- Joint Pain (42 people, 72.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blepharitis when taking Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 38,431 users)
Blepharitis (chronic inflammation of the eyelid) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, glaucoma, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 2,358 Blepharitis patients).