Home > Amoxicillin > Fatigue > Amoxicillin and Fatigue
Review: could Amoxicillin cause Fatigue?
We study 22,224 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,417 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Fatigue >>>
Amoxicillin (latest outcomes from 24,132 users) has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 22,224 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin. Among them, 1,418 people (6.38%) have Fatigue.
Time on Amoxicillin when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Amoxicillin * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Amoxicillin * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Amoxicillin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (123 people, 8.67%)
- Pain (88 people, 6.21%)
- Depression (84 people, 5.92%)
- Osteoporosis (75 people, 5.29%)
- Anxiety (75 people, 5.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (417 people, 29.41%)
- Aspirin (375 people, 26.45%)
- Levaquin (279 people, 19.68%)
- Aredia (270 people, 19.04%)
- Ambien (265 people, 18.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Amoxicillin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it possible that lyme disease can promote urine infections?
I have had over 18 urine infections in the last year. I have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease a year and a half ago. My concern is how Lyme affects the bladder and also could MRSA be a part of the problem? Thank you.
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Does/can inulin (chicory root extract) interact with lithium?
I am taking all these antibiotics for 14 days to get rid of the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. I want to replace the good bacteria lost and avoid diahhrea by taking a probiotic daily. However, I have noticed the use of inulin (chicory root extract) in the probiotic. I need to know if I can take th ...
More questions for: Amoxicillin, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Amoxicillin, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Amoxicillin (amoxicillin) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Amoxicillin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Amoxicillin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin, Ramipril, Crestor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Imdur, Amlodipine for a patient with Heart Attack, Diverticulum Intestinal, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypothyroidism, Heart Rate Increased, Prinzmetal's Angina, Heart Mri. The patient has Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Groin Pain, Prinzmetal Angina, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Facial Spasm, Constipation, Diverticular Perforation
- A study of drug interactions between Flagyl, Azithromycin, Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Xenical, Chia Seed, R-lipoic Acid, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, A-Beta-Carotene, B Complex Vitamin, Ginkgo Biloba, Milk Thistle, Lutein, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Rutin, Magnesium Malate, Spirulina Blue-green Algae, Curcumin, CoQ-10, Chanca Piedra, Ribose, Yam, Chlorella, Fluconazole, Vivitrol, Garlic, NAC, Natural DHEA, Zyrtec, Theo-dur, Olmetec for a patient with Candidiasis, Borreliosis, Helicobacter Pylori Antibody Positive, Central Obesity, Fatigue - Chronic, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cognitive Deterioration, Immune Response, Hot Flashes, Constipation, Pain, Hormone Level Abnormal, Allergy To Chemicals, Asthma, Hypertension. The patient has Pain - Joints, Disturbance In Attention, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Obesity, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Fatigue, Nausea, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Veramyst, Amoxicillin, Allegra D 24 Hour for a patient with Allergies, Ear Infection. The patient has Fatigue, Back/side Pain, Dry, Gritty Eyes
More related studies for: Amoxicillin, Fatigue
Recent Amoxicillin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Amoxicillin, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.