Review: could Amoxicillin cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Recurrent leg pain and cramping is found among people who take Amoxicillin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 22,279 people who have side effects while taking Amoxicillin from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 24,188 Amoxicillin users)
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,389 Recurrent leg pain and cramping patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 22,279 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin. Among them, 42 people (0.19%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Amoxicillin when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Amoxicillin * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||45.24%||54.76% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Amoxicillin * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||4.35%||0.00%||13.04%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||78.26% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Amoxicillin ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (18 people, 42.86%)
- Bone disorder (14 people, 33.33%)
- Contraception (3 people, 7.14%)
- Pain (3 people, 7.14%)
- Infection (2 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (30 people, 71.43%)
- Coumadin (30 people, 71.43%)
- Neurontin (29 people, 69.05%)
- Zometa (27 people, 64.29%)
- Aredia (27 people, 64.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Amoxicillin and recurrent leg pain and cramping on
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Amoxicillin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Amoxicillin
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 72-year old man with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 34-year old woman with Tonsillitis. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cephalexin for a 57-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Abscess
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Co-codamol, Amoxicillin for a 30-year old woman with Sinusitis, Tooth Abscess. The patient has Laryngospasm, Diarrhoea
Recent Amoxicillin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Histamine Phosphate, Artemisia, Kali Bichromicum, Chamomilla, Amoxicillin for a 6-year old boy who has Infection
- Comparions of Simponi, Amoxicillin for a 62-year old man who has Rash Generalised
- Comparions of Uloric, Amoxicillin for a 68-year old man who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Lactulose, Amoxicillin Pediatric for a 39-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Meclizine, Clonidine, Amoxicillin, Flomax, Alprazolam for a 72-year old man who has Diverticulitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.