Review: could Amphetamine salt combo cause Cystic acne (Acne)?
Summary: Cystic acne is reported only by a few people who take Amphetamine salt combo.
We study 174 people who have side effects while taking Amphetamine salt combo from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cystic acne and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo and have Cystic acne >>>
Amphetamine salt combo
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 370 Amphetamine salt combo users)
Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 30,223 Cystic acne patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 174 people reported to have side effects when taking Amphetamine salt combo. Among them, 1 people (0.57%) has Cystic Acne.
Time on Amphetamine salt combo when people have Cystic acne * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cystic acne||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cystic acne ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tmd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar 2 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasal septum deviation (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ventolin hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amphetamine salt combo and cystic acne on
Do you have Cystic Acne while taking Amphetamine Salt Combo?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo and have Cystic Acne
- support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 60-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Inatentivenss Day Dreaming Never Finising A Task
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 51-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 56-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Malabsorption
Recent Amphetamine salt combo related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall, Intuniv, Concerta for a 36-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.