Review: could Amphetamine salt combo cause Cystic acne (Acne)?
Summary: Cystic acne is reported only by a few people who take Amphetamine salt combo.
We study 174 people who have side effects while taking Amphetamine salt combo from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cystic acne and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo and have Cystic acne >>>
Amphetamine salt combo
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 370 Amphetamine salt combo users)
Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 30,209 Cystic acne patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 174 people reported to have side effects when taking Amphetamine salt combo. Among them, 1 people (0.57%) has Cystic Acne.
Time on Amphetamine salt combo when people have Cystic acne * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cystic acne when taking Amphetamine salt combo ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cystic acne||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cystic acne ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tmd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar 2 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasal septum deviation (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ventolin hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of amphetamine salt combo and cystic acne on
Do you have Cystic Acne while taking Amphetamine Salt Combo?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo and have Cystic Acne
- support group for people who take Amphetamine salt combo
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 33-year old woman with Neuropathy - Femoral Nerve. The patient has Cystic Acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin))
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
Recent Amphetamine salt combo related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.