Home > Anafranil > Drug addiction > Anafranil and Drug addiction
Review: could Anafranil cause Drug addiction (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 3,474 people who have side effects while taking Anafranil from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Drug addiction. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Anafranil and have Drug addiction >>>
Anafranil (latest outcomes from 3,586 users) has active ingredients of clomipramine hydrochloride. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Drug addiction (latest reports from 79,656 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,474 people reported to have side effects when taking Anafranil. Among them, 20 people (0.58%) have Drug Addiction.
Time on Anafranil when people have Drug addiction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug addiction||75.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Anafranil * :
|Drug addiction||30.00%||70.00% |
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Anafranil * :
|Drug addiction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||31.25%||43.75%||6.25%||18.75%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine (4 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 20.00%)
- Suicide attempt (2 people, 10.00%)
- Drug abuse (2 people, 10.00%)
- Toothache (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (3 people, 15.00%)
- Trazodone hcl (3 people, 15.00%)
- Serenase (3 people, 15.00%)
- Ferro grad (3 people, 15.00%)
- Dihydroergotamine mesylate (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Addiction while taking Anafranil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Anafranil and have Drug Addiction
- support group for people who take Anafranil
- support group for people who have Drug Addiction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Anafranil, Drug addiction
More reviews for: Anafranil, Drug addiction
On eHealthMe, Anafranil (clomipramine hydrochloride) is often used for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Find out below the conditions Anafranil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Anafranil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Anafranil, Drug addiction
Recent Anafranil related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Anafranil, Drug addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Amoxicillin Teva 875mg
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos