Review: could Anafranil cause Retrograde ejaculation?
Summary: Retrograde ejaculation is reported only by a few people who take Anafranil.
We study 3,475 people who have side effects while taking Anafranil from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Retrograde ejaculation. Find out below who they are, when they have Retrograde ejaculation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Anafranil and have Retrograde ejaculation >>>
Anafranil has active ingredients of clomipramine hydrochloride. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Anafranil 3,588 users)
Retrograde ejaculation (entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, prostatomegaly.(latest reports from Retrograde ejaculation 336 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 3,474 people reported to have side effects when taking Anafranil. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Retrograde Ejaculation.
Time on Anafranil when people have Retrograde ejaculation * :
Gender of people who have Retrograde ejaculation when taking Anafranil * :
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Retrograde ejaculation when taking Anafranil * :
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Retrograde ejaculation when taking Anafranil ** :
How people recovered from Retrograde ejaculation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cardura (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Retrograde Ejaculation while taking Anafranil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Anafranil and have Retrograde Ejaculation
- support group for people who take Anafranil
- support group for people who have Retrograde Ejaculation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Anafranil memory problems all details
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, and takes Anafranil)
OCD and anafranil side effects when do they go?
when does the side effects vanish?
what are the side effects for 37.5 anafranil dosage?
More questions for: Anafranil, Retrograde ejaculation
More reviews for: Anafranil, Retrograde ejaculation
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Anafranil, Emsam, Klonopin for a patient with Depression, Ocd, Parkinson's Disease, Anxiety And Panic Disorder. The patient has
Comments: My neurologist has prescribed Selegiline for early stage Parkinson's disease. The neurologist assures me they often prescribed Selegiline with Prozac and Anafranil. My pharmacist has expressed concern about these drug combinations.
- A study of drug interactions between Latanoprost, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Omeprazole for a patient with Intraocular Pressure Decreased, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Esophageal Stricture - Benign. The patient has Ejaculation Failure, Retrograde Ejaculation
Comments: Prostate is only moderately enlarged.
Unable to empty bladder more than 50%
ejaculatory problem has existed since mid 40's, before BHP
no pain during sex or climax
low testosterone level, not treating at this time
PSA is normal
- A study of side effects of Indapamide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Retrograde Ejaculation (entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation)
Comments: Following heart by-pass surgery, there was an immediate (a few days later) condition of frequent and urgent need to urinate. My MD examined and discovered an "almost normal" prostate. Slowly, over the months, libido has diminished and recently there has been no seminal fluid to accompany ejaculati ...
- A study of side effects of Anafranil for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has
Comments: used this medication in late teens early twenties for panic disorder had no side effects and it worked well for me. After several years of no panic disorder or medication have started to recently having depression and anixety and want to know if this medication would still be ok for me to safely use ...
- A study of side effects of Anafranil - 50MG for a patient with Pms-quetiapine 600mg. The patient has
Comments: OKAY THIS WAS A PAIN I TAKE ALLOT MEDS AND I'M JUST GOING TO WRITE THEM IN THE BOX HERE IF YOU DON'T MIND....
ANFRANAL 150MG AT 9:00PM
SERAQUL 600MG 9:00PM
METAPHORMIN 1000MG CUT IN HALF SO 500ML LUNCH AND DINNER
3 1/2 MG OF RIVTROL OR CLOMAZAPAM THREW THE DAY
More related studies for: Anafranil, Retrograde ejaculation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.