Home > Anastrozole > Tardive dyskinesia > Anastrozole and Tardive dyskinesia
Review: could Anastrozole cause Tardive dyskinesia?
Summary: Tardive dyskinesia is reported only by a few people who take Anastrozole.
We study 1,718 people who have side effects while taking Anastrozole from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Tardive dyskinesia. Find out below who they are, when they have Tardive dyskinesia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Tardive dyskinesia >>>
Anastrozole (latest outcomes from 1,793 users) has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer.
Tardive dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements) (latest reports from 23,204 patients) has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, bipolar disorder, depression, gastrointestinal disorder.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 1,718 people reported to have side effects when taking Anastrozole. Among them, 3 people (0.17%) have Tardive Dyskinesia.
Time on Anastrozole when people have Tardive dyskinesia * :
Age of people who have Tardive dyskinesia when taking Anastrozole * :
|Tardive dyskinesia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Tardive dyskinesia when taking Anastrozole ** :
How people recovered from Tardive dyskinesia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zolpidem tartrate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Clarinex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra-d 12 hour (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tardive Dyskinesia while taking Anastrozole?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Tardive Dyskinesia
- support group for people who take Anastrozole
- support group for people who have Tardive Dyskinesia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are effects of psychiatric medications on milk thistle?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Tardive Dyskinesia, and takes Haloperidol)
I have schizophrenia and I take all the modern drugs to combat - including haldol, risperidone, and generic seroquel. I was just wondering because of a bloated stomach would milk thistle interact with these medications. I just heard it was good for you. 'educated theory', non-publicized by me, both ...
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Does yur ankles swell after stopping arimidex
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex)
I stopped taking it about a year ago, my pulse rate is now below 100 , but my ankles swell, back hurts, bone pain.
- Interaction of arimidex with ginseng
(Asked by a 74 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex, Ginseng, Siberian)
Arimidex is blocking estrogen production, Ginseng is balancing estrogen. Are they interfering with each other?
- Taking arimidex for bc, causes atrial fibrillation, high pulse rate
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ, and takes Arimidex)
does this cause high pulse rate and heart disease, taken for 3 years
More questions for: Anastrozole, Tardive dyskinesia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Intuniv and tardive dyskenesia
(Posted by a 13 year old girl who has Tardive Dyskinesia, and takes Intuniv)
My daughter has autism and hyperactivity. She was treated with Intuniv for about 2 years. She developed tardive dyskenesia. I am currently in the process of finding ways to treat it. I have tried Zantac, baclofen, no treatment. so far those have not helped. I am going to try vitamin B6 now in ...
- Tardive dyskinesia and shingles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Shingles, Tardive Dyskinesia)
I have always been hypersensitive to drugs. I have multiple allergies which have in some cases caused anaphylaxis. I developed Tardive Dyskinesia after being on Geodone for five days. (stopped geodon immediately after manifestation of symptoms) The symptoms began on the third day. I have managed to ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Raynauds, BiPolar, GERD, ADD, Barretts Syndrome, Tardive Dyskinesia)
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Debilitating side effects of anastrozole
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Stage Iiia Breast Cancer, and takes Anastrozole)
Initial 2 months on anastrozole I felt fine. After the 3rd month, I became depressed. I awakened with
trigger thumb requiring 2 cortisone shots to regain use of my hand! I also experienced burning pain in right shoulder, right bicep, right forearm, right wrist & spasms in right hand, intermittentl ...
More reviews for: Anastrozole, Tardive dyskinesia
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Breast Cancer Her2+. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- A study of side effects of Anastrozole for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Breast Soreness Especially Around Where Lump Was Removed
Comments: I have a slight soreness only in the breast where the lump was removed and especially around where the lump was removed. Sometimes a slight soreness in to lymph area. My surgery was in Sept. 2013 and radiation ended March 5, 2014 and that is when I started Anastrozole. The soreness began about 2- ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Effexor, Nuvigil, Cymbalta, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Energy Increased. The patient has Tardive Dyskinesia
Comments: I have become aware, within the last 2 years, that I have been moving the back of my tongue at a rapid rate. I didn't realize that I was doing it until about 2 years ago. I am able to stop doing it when I think about it, but when not paying attention, I start doing it again. When I am anxious or ...
- A study of side effects of Arimidex for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Throat Irritation
Comments: After I talked to my friend for 3 hours on the phone, I lost my voice and had a sore throat. I usually recover from throat irritation quickly. But this time I have been having a throat irritation for more than 1 month.
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Calcium, Lyrica, Ritalin, Ambien, Spironolactone, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Arimidex for a patient with Supraventricular Tachycardia, Osteopenia, Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypertension, Breast Cancer. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Shortness Of Breath, Insomnia, Brain Fog, Disabilitating Fatigue
Comments: I has an undiagnosed pain syndrome for 6 years.
Developed breast cancer and received treatment including Arimidrex.
Now with debilitating fatigue and need to keep legs up in chair 23/7. Not able to do simple personal tasks.
It's been 5 years since cancer treatment!
More related studies for: Anastrozole, Tardive dyskinesia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.