Review: could Androderm cause Erection problems?
Summary: Erection problems is found among people who take Androderm, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Testim, and have Blood testosterone decreased.
We study 679 people who have side effects while taking Androderm from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Erection problems. Find out below who they are, when they have Erection problems and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androderm and have Erection problems >>>
Androderm has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androderm 711 users)
Erection problems has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Erection problems 29,386 patients)
On Dec, 9, 2014: 679 people reported to have side effects when taking Androderm. Among them, 16 people (2.36%) have Erection Problems.
Time on Androderm when people have Erection problems * :
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Androderm * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||58.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Erection problems when taking Androderm ** :
How people recovered from Erection problems ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (7 people, 43.75%)
- Hypogonadism (3 people, 18.75%)
- Erectile dysfunction (2 people, 12.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Testim (9 people, 56.25%)
- Synthroid (9 people, 56.25%)
- Androgel (8 people, 50.00%)
- Levitra (8 people, 50.00%)
- Benicar (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erection Problems while taking Androderm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Androderm and have Erection Problems
- support group for people who take Androderm
- support group for people who have Erection Problems
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Adderall Xr 30, Effexor)
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
More questions for: Androderm, Erection problems
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Bacterial Lung Infection, ED, and takes Prednisone)
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder, ED, and takes Viagra, Latuda, Valproate Sodium)
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Androderm, Erection problems
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Pain In Limb, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Very aroused and think about sex but can't stay hard
- A study of side effects of Androgel for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Bradycardia Foetal (abnormally slow fetal heart rate, usually below 100 beats/min)
Comments: also testcular pain, enarged breast,dzziness,headahces
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: It used to be so easy to get an erection. It would take a touch or quick rub to get hard...really hard .. After taking vyvanse and lamotrigine for about a week. I've gotten my first erectile dysfuntion. It took so long to get hard and i would barely even get hard. It was like a hard soft. I really d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
More related studies for: Androderm, Erection problems
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.