Review: could Androderm cause Erection problems?
Summary: Erection problems is found among people who take Androderm, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Testim, and have Blood testosterone decreased.
We study 680 people who have side effects while taking Androderm from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Erection problems. Find out below who they are, when they have Erection problems and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androderm and have Erection problems >>>
Androderm has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 712 Androderm users)
Erection problems has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 31,457 Erection problems patients)
On Feb, 20, 2015: 680 people reported to have side effects when taking Androderm. Among them, 16 people (2.35%) have Erection Problems.
Time on Androderm when people have Erection problems * :
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Androderm * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||58.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Erection problems when taking Androderm ** :
How people recovered from Erection problems ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (7 people, 43.75%)
- Hypogonadism (3 people, 18.75%)
- Erectile dysfunction (2 people, 12.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Testim (9 people, 56.25%)
- Synthroid (9 people, 56.25%)
- Androgel (8 people, 50.00%)
- Levitra (8 people, 50.00%)
- Benicar (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of androderm and erection problems on
Do you have Erection Problems while taking Androderm?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Androderm and have Erection Problems
- support group for people who take Androderm
- support group for people who have Erection problems
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Androderm related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.