Review: could Androgel cause Breast swelling?
Summary: Breast swelling is reported only by a few people who take Androgel.
We study 4,105 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androgel and have Breast swelling >>>
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 4,423 users)
Breast swelling has been reported by people with birth control, enlarged prostate, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Breast swelling 934 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 4,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Breast Swelling.
Time on Androgel when people have Breast swelling * :
Age of people who have Breast swelling when taking Androgel * :
|Breast swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Breast swelling when taking Androgel ** :
How people recovered from Breast swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Swelling while taking Androgel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Androgel and have Breast Swelling
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who have Breast Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the effect of taking testosterone while having sciliosis?
(Asked by a 20 year old man who has Idiopathic Scoliosis, and takes Testosterone)
For transgenders, do you know what is the effect of taking testosterone while having scoliosis?
For specialist of endocrine/orthopedic/basta specialists:
(gender therapists)- what effects are you expecting when your patient is taking testosterone while having scoliosis? Will you let them still t ...
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Swollen prostate, erectile dysfunction and testosterone/hcg use
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Prostate Infection, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Testosterone, Ritalin, HCG)
I'm a 34 year old male from southern Arizona. I'm a career firefighter/paramedic, active father of two and husband. I started taking testosterone IM and HCG about 5 months ago and ever since than I have been experiencing very bothersome side effects in relation to my ED and my swollen prostate. Has ...
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- Could their be a link between low testosterone and nasal polyps
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Nasal Polyps, and takes Testosterone)
looking for what changed. the polyups started along the same timeline
More questions for: Androgel, Breast swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Synthroid and breast enlargement
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Breast Swelling, Breast Enlargement, and takes Synthroid)
I have went from a B-C cup size to a D cup in the past 8-9 months.
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Androgel, Breast swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of side effects of Axiron for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Rash (redness), Itching
Comments: After one week I began to have severe itching under the armpits which I cannot stop from scratching. It keeps me awake at night and is a real drag. I have a rash there as well. Should I stop taking the stuff?
- A study of side effects of Testosterone for a patient with Male Sexual Dysfunction. The patient has Sudden Visual Loss
Comments: 83 yr. old male using male enhancement testosterone became blind in one eye suddenly after severe headache. Doctor diagnosed temporal arteritis. Was taking mail order male enhancement drug at the time.
More related studies for: Androgel, Breast swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.