Androgel and Enlarged clitoris - from FDA reports
Enlarged clitoris is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Amoxicillin, and have Accidental exposure . We study 17,270 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA. Among them, 18 have Enlarged clitoris. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged clitoris and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 17,858 users)
Enlarged clitoris has been reported by people with depression, hiv infection, accidental exposure, arthritis, foetal exposure during pregnancy (latest reports from 121 Enlarged clitoris patients).
On Feb, 05, 2017
17,270 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel.
Among them, 18 people (0.1%) have Enlarged Clitoris
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Androgel when people have Enlarged Clitoris *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Enlarged Clitoris when taking Androgel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Enlarged Clitoris when taking Androgel *:
- 0-1: 33.33 %
- 2-9: 44.44 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Accidental Exposure (8 people, 44.44%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (2 people, 11.11%)
- Paternal Drugs Affecting Foetus (1 person, 5.56%)
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (1 person, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 11.11%)
- Procardia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 11.11%)
- Indocin (2 people, 11.11%)
- Amoxicillin (2 people, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Testosterone Increased (7 people, 38.89%)
- Accidental Exposure (6 people, 33.33%)
- Hair Growth Abnormal (5 people, 27.78%)
- Precocious Puberty (4 people, 22.22%)
- Virilism (3 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.