Home > Androgel > Enlarged clitoris > Androgel and Enlarged clitoris
Review: could Androgel cause Enlarged clitoris?
Summary: Enlarged clitoris is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Procardia, and have Accidental exposure.
We study 4,101 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Enlarged clitoris. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged clitoris and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androgel and have Enlarged clitoris >>>
Androgel (latest outcomes from 4,418 users) has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone.
Enlarged clitoris (latest reports from 249 patients) has been reported by people with accidental exposure, depression, arthritis, hiv infection, ill-defined disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 4,097 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel. Among them, 14 people (0.34%) have Enlarged Clitoris.
Time on Androgel when people have Enlarged clitoris * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Enlarged clitoris||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Enlarged clitoris when taking Androgel * :
|Enlarged clitoris||28.57%||42.86%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29% |
Severity of Enlarged clitoris when taking Androgel ** :
How people recovered from Enlarged clitoris ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Accidental exposure (8 people, 57.14%)
- Ill-defined disorder (3 people, 21.43%)
- Drug exposure during pregnancy (2 people, 14.29%)
- Hypopituitarism (1 people, 7.14%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Procardia (2 people, 14.29%)
- Pepcid (2 people, 14.29%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 14.29%)
- Indocin (2 people, 14.29%)
- Amoxicillin (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Clitoris while taking Androgel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Androgel and have Enlarged Clitoris
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who have Enlarged Clitoris
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Swollen prostate, erectile dysfunction and testosterone/hcg use
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Prostate Infection, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Testosterone, Ritalin, HCG)
I'm a 34 year old male from southern Arizona. I'm a career firefighter/paramedic, active father of two and husband. I started taking testosterone IM and HCG about 5 months ago and ever since than I have been experiencing very bothersome side effects in relation to my ED and my swollen prostate. Has ...
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- Could their be a link between low testosterone and nasal polyps
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Nasal Polyps, and takes Testosterone)
looking for what changed. the polyups started along the same timeline
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Lymphoma, and takes Axiron)
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywhere.
Does anyone have any ...
More questions for: Androgel, Enlarged clitoris
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Androgel, Enlarged clitoris
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Relafen, Tramadol, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Androgel for a patient with ADHD, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hyopothy, Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
Comments: Understandably many of these medications/conditions can cause sweating, but I am suffering from generalized sweating upper body chest and head more than under arms or hands or feet. Not localized. Does the androjel if applied to areas of the chest have a 'pore plugging' effect? I feel a film on m ...
- A study of side effects of Androgel for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Loss Of Coordination
Comments: I was on Androgel for about 3 years. I felt fine the entire time. Later, a new insurance plan re-tested me and told me I did not need it. I said "great", one less thing to deal with. Then over the next 6, 9, 12 months and beyond I noticed a LARGE decrease in my athletic abilities. My tennis game dro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clomid, Androgel for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Spontaneous Presentation Of Skin Lesions On Torso, Mostly Concentrated On Right And Left Chest And Lower Rib Areas And Lower Right And Left Back Areas.
Comments: These don't appear to be typical acne lesions that you think would be associated with increase testosterone levels. They manifest as deep, painful nodes that take several days to erupt on the skin surface. They rarely form a pustule or express anything other than a clear serous fluid,take 10 days ...
- A study of drug interactions between Enalapril Maleate, Spironolactone, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Dramamine, Temazepam, Byetta, Testim, Viagra, Adderall 30 for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergic Sinusitis, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Anxiety, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Testosterone, Erectile Dysfunction, Attention Span. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Overall: Diabetes stays under 120, testosterone levels remain low for age (48, but testosterone levels of 90 year old man). Atypically small penis, testes often recede so that the scrotum is flat and tight. Bi-sexual with periodic gender issues (desire to be feminine). Married, two children and no f ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Nexium, Crestor, Androgel, Sudafed 12 Hour, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Finasteride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lunesta, Diovan Hct, Zetia, Clonazepam, Bisacodyl for a patient with Pain In Limb, Gerd, Hyperlipidaemia, Hypogonadism Male, Sinusitis, Pain Management, Prostration, Blood Pressure Management, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Blood Triglycerides, Diet - Constipation. The patient has Constipation
Comments: Medical details on ongoing therapy and main medications
Over the counter vitamins and supplements taken as liver will tolerate
to help skin and energy.
I have had three cervical surgeries from a car accident, facet and disk destruction, so I have been in pain management for 8 years and still ha ...
More related studies for: Androgel, Enlarged clitoris
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.