Androgel and Euphoric mood - from FDA reports
Euphoric mood is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Glucovance, and have Erection problems. This review analyzes which people have Euphoric mood with Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,549 people who have side effects when taking Androgel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
19,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel.
Among them, 12 people (0.06%) have Euphoric mood
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Androgel *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Androgel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 77.78 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Erection Problems (4 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 16.67%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viagra (5 people, 41.67%)
- Nasacort (5 people, 41.67%)
- Monopril (5 people, 41.67%)
- Levitra (5 people, 41.67%)
- Glucovance (5 people, 41.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Blushing/flushing (7 people, 58.33%)
- Nausea (7 people, 58.33%)
- Dizziness (7 people, 58.33%)
- Loose Stools (5 people, 41.67%)
- Headache (5 people, 41.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Euphoric mood when taking Androgel?
- Check symptoms - is euphoric mood caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEuphoric mood and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEuphoric mood and Androgel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 20,154 users)
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, fibromyalgia (latest reports from 7,252 Euphoric mood patients).
Browse all side effects of Androgela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
Could your condition cause Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I'm feeling very euphoric everyt ime I have the flu. It reminds me of my good childhood memories, makes me feel very emotional and I sometimes feel like crying from the overflow of happiness that I'm feeling at that moment. Hard to explain.