Review: could Androgel cause Leg pain?
Summary: there is no Leg pain reported by people who take Androgel yet.
We study 4,108 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Leg pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androgel and have Leg pain >>>
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 4,426 Androgel users)
Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,071 Leg pain patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of androgel and leg pain on
Do you have Leg Pain while taking Androgel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who have Leg pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Azilect for a 67-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease, Parkinsonism. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 62-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Abdomen - Swollen, Pain - Leg
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Leg Cramping
Recent Androgel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.