Home > Androgel > Libido increased > Androgel and Libido increased
Review: could Androgel cause Libido increased?
Summary: Libido increased is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Cialis, and have Blood testosterone decreased.
We study 4,101 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Androgel and have Libido increased >>>
Androgel (latest outcomes from 4,421 users) has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 1,214 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 4,101 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel. Among them, 17 people (0.41%) have Libido Increased.
Time on Androgel when people have Libido increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Libido increased||12.50%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Androgel * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||36.36%||27.27%||36.36% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Androgel ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (15 people, 88.24%)
- Depression (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vitamin supplementation (5 people, 29.41%)
- Cardiac disorder (3 people, 17.65%)
- Pain (2 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cialis (4 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 17.65%)
- Bupropion hcl (3 people, 17.65%)
- Multi-vitamin (3 people, 17.65%)
- Tylenol (2 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Androgel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Androgel and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Swollen prostate, erectile dysfunction and testosterone/hcg use
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Prostate Infection, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Testosterone, Ritalin, HCG)
I'm a 34 year old male from southern Arizona. I'm a career firefighter/paramedic, active father of two and husband. I started taking testosterone IM and HCG about 5 months ago and ever since than I have been experiencing very bothersome side effects in relation to my ED and my swollen prostate. Has ...
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Low Testosterone, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Arthritis, Gout, Sleep Apnea, Anxiety, Fatigue, Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes ATENOLOL, Bi-sifrol, OMEPRAZOLE, AMLODIPINE BESYLATE, Sertraline Hydrochloride, BUSPIRONE HCL, ENALAPRIL MALEATE, ANDROGEL, PROBENECID)
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
- Could their be a link between low testosterone and nasal polyps
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Nasal Polyps, and takes Testosterone)
looking for what changed. the polyups started along the same timeline
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Lymphoma, and takes Axiron)
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywhere.
Does anyone have any ...
More questions for: Androgel, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Androgel, Libido increased
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of side effects of Axiron for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Rash (redness), Itching
Comments: After one week I began to have severe itching under the armpits which I cannot stop from scratching. It keeps me awake at night and is a real drag. I have a rash there as well. Should I stop taking the stuff?
- A study of side effects of Testosterone for a patient with Male Sexual Dysfunction. The patient has Sudden Visual Loss
Comments: 83 yr. old male using male enhancement testosterone became blind in one eye suddenly after severe headache. Doctor diagnosed temporal arteritis. Was taking mail order male enhancement drug at the time.
More related studies for: Androgel, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Abilify and Sleep Walking
- Invokana and Diabetes - Type 1
- Eylea and Xarelto
- Anxiety and Vyvanse
- Has anyone else thought they were having a heart attack?
I am 26, and have been on Vyvanse for about 8 months. I am ... (50 minutes ago)
- Are xarelto and eylea compatible
I get eyelea injections in my eye for wet macular degenera ... (53 minutes ago)
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (2 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (12 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify for a 17-year old boy who has Skitzofrinia (11 minutes ago)
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (2 hours ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (2 hours ago)