Androgel and Libido increased - from FDA reports
Libido increased is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Fish Oil, and have Blood testosterone decreased. This review analyzes which people have Libido increased with Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,549 people who have side effects when taking Androgel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
19,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel.
Among them, 53 people (0.27%) have Libido increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Androgel when people have Libido increased *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 41.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Androgel *:
- female: 16.98 %
- male: 83.02 %
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Androgel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 29.63 %
- 60+: 48.15 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (33 people, 62.26%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (7 people, 13.21%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 11.32%)
- Depression (5 people, 9.43%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (4 people, 7.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Multivitamin (5 people, 9.43%)
- Fish Oil (5 people, 9.43%)
- Vitamin C (4 people, 7.55%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 7.55%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 7.55%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected (16 people, 30.19%)
- Energy Increased (8 people, 15.09%)
- Drug Ineffective (8 people, 15.09%)
- Blood Testosterone Increased (7 people, 13.21%)
- Erection Problems (6 people, 11.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido increased when taking Androgel?
- Check symptoms - is libido increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido increased and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido increased and Androgel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 20,154 users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 1,757 Libido increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Androgela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido increasedLibido increased
Could your condition cause Libido increasedLibido increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
So I was diagnosed Narkolepsie today. On one Hand I´m happy, there is a reason for my sleepyness for years.A lot of andidepressiv drugs I swallowed, yet Venlafaxin 300 mg in the morning.I always liked sex, but in the last years my Libido decreased, even with my new wonderful girlfrand I will ...