Review: could Androgel cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Recurrent leg pain and cramping is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Humalog, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 4,108 people who have side effects while taking Androgel from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Androgel and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 4,426 Androgel users)
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,393 Recurrent leg pain and cramping patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 4,108 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel. Among them, 7 people (0.17%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Androgel when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Androgel * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||71.43%||28.57% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Androgel ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 71.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humalog (7 people, 100.00%)
- Levitra (5 people, 71.43%)
- Fenofibrate (5 people, 71.43%)
- Percocet (5 people, 71.43%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of androgel and recurrent leg pain and cramping on
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Androgel?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Androgel and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Multivitamin, Horse Chestnut, Omega 3, Saw Palmetto, Metformin, Aspirin, Atenolol, Glimepiride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Fosinopril Sodium for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Deficiency, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Ischaemic Heart Disease. The patient has Peripheral Artery Disease, Coronary Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Cialis for a 49-year old man with Loss Of Libido, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 68-year old man with Muscular Weakness, Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Zopiclon 3.5, Aspirin, Ticagrelor 90, Atorvastatin 40
- A study of side effects of Testosterone for a 57-year old man with Fatigue. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
Recent Androgel related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.