Review: could Apis venenum purum cause Anxiolytic therapy (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: there is no Anxiolytic therapy reported by people who take Apis venenum purum yet.
We study people who have side effects while taking Apis venenum purum from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiolytic therapy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Apis venenum purum and have Anxiolytic therapy >>>
Apis venenum purum
Apis venenum purum has active ingredients of bee venom. (latest outcomes)
Anxiolytic therapy has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 195,960 Anxiolytic therapy patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Anxiolytic Therapy while taking Apis Venenum Purum?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Apis venenum purum
- support group for people who have Anxiolytic Therapy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Minocycline Hydrochloride for a 24-year old woman with Acne. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
Recent Anxiolytic Therapy related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.