Review: could Apis venenum purum cause Anxiolytic therapy (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: there is no Anxiolytic therapy reported by people who take Apis venenum purum yet.
We study people who have side effects while taking Apis venenum purum from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiolytic therapy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Apis venenum purum and have Anxiolytic therapy >>>
Apis venenum purum
Apis venenum purum has active ingredients of bee venom. (latest outcomes)
Anxiolytic therapy has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 195,866 Anxiolytic therapy patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Anxiolytic Therapy while taking Apis Venenum Purum?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Apis venenum purum
- support group for people who have Anxiolytic Therapy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing), Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (sleeplessness), Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Depression, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 28-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Change In Appetite, Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood), Change In Mentrual Cycle, Headache (pain in head), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 68-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
Recent Anxiolytic Therapy related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Cymbalta for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.