Review: could Apple cider vinegar cause Breast cyst?
Summary: there is no Breast cyst reported by people who take Apple cider vinegar yet.
We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Apple cider vinegar from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cyst and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Apple cider vinegar and have Breast cyst >>>
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from 54 Apple cider vinegar users)
Breast cyst has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, hormone replacement therapy, menopause. (latest reports from 1,191 Breast cyst patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Breast Cyst while taking Apple Cider Vinegar?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Apple cider vinegar
- support group for people who have Breast Cyst
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a 35-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Breast Cyst
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Vitamin B6, CoQ-10, Eliquis, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Spiriva, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Doxazosin Mesylate, Quinapril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Quinapril, Turmeric, Finasteride, Flecainide Acetate, Skelaxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with General Symptom, Atrial Fibrillation, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypertension, Inflammation, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Recent Apple cider vinegar related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.